Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kobayashi Maru Recruiting All Time Zones

Grenneloch

Requesting an invite.

I'm most active in the morning, around 6:00am to 9:00am PST (GMT-8), as well as sporadically in the evening.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, indeedy! One shall be awaiting you. :)

Are there any slots still open? If so, I'd love to be part of the clan.

Yup! One for you too!

We started at the low 30s, and now with both of you that puts us at 61, so we have roughly another 40 spots yet before we max out our tier.

I'd like to join the clan

It still says you're already in a clan. You need to click the Contacts button along the top when you're in the menus, then in the window that pops up click the button along the top of that that looks like a + with a circle around it. From there you should be able to extend that little dropdown of whoever has invited you to whatever clan before and reject it, and once that's gone I'll be able to send you an invite. The game will not allow me to until any other pending invites are gone.

I'd like to join this clan too. ^^

You're marked ingame as being in one, so you hafta do that same thing I instructed Nova with.

still have slot? i looking for clan who can guide me :( playing online game without friend really suck TT

One of the others got to ya before I did, cause I already see you in here. X3

I'd like to join the clan

Invite shall be awaiting you. :)

Sorry for the late replies! I had a late workday yesterday and forgot to check the thread. In other news, we finished the v10 research some time ago, so that's ready for replication.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just started out playing this past weekend, and it was love at first play. This game is awesome (and I am a Founder so I do plan on sticking around and playing consistently). I'm from CST (which is GMT -6).

If you still have room for a fellow Tenno I'd appreciate the invite, and I'd love to help out with my Ash Warframe, and Paris bow. I'm thinking about also getting Trinity Warframe as I play as supportive roles in most of my games and she sounds really impressive.

Hey, I just started out playing this past weekend, and it was love at first play. This game is awesome (and I am a Founder so I do plan on sticking around and playing consistently). I'm from CST (which is GMT -6).

If you still have room for a fellow Tenno I'd appreciate the invite, and I'd love to help out with my Ash Warframe, and Paris bow. I'm thinking about also getting Trinity Warframe as I play as supportive roles in most of my games and she sounds really impressive.

Hey,

Can i join?

Nagul

Got room for one more?

All are issued! :) Still have more space for those interested!

• 5 weeks later...

Well im back! I left to join PGO, got accepted, then I was kicked, aaaand now I need an Orgis before update 11...

yeah...

Invite please...

Edit: I need a Orgis before I get Valkyr

Edited by 4Z21

Love the name - I'd like an invite as well. 

I'm really interested to join!

IGN: qwertyrda

Region: Asia

TZ: GMT+8

Well im back! I left to join PGO, got accepted, then I was kicked, aaaand now I need an Orgis before update 11...

yeah...

Invite please...

Edit: I need a Orgis before I get Valkyr

Sorry for the delays everybody. Work's been a nightmare as of late; finally got really going again this weekend. 4Z21, your invite's awaiting you. WitchDr and qwertyrda, if it doesn't work out in your current clans let me know (since both told me ingame that you're both already in one, so I assumed you found alternates by now).

Additional thread updates: Our Dojo has the trading unit in it as of U11, and we also have a TS3 server available thanks to the ever-awesome DeatH-ReapeR! (http://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/70570-unofficial-community-teamspeak-server/)

Edited by Grenneloch