Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea with the DOJOs

Th3Cl3ric

1 hour ago, Th3Cl3ric said:

No, I'm not trolling... I also play solo and in my DOJO are only 3 players active... so I'm like you.

But I also want something different and more interesting features with the DOJOs more than just looking nice a for trade, as I said "the attacks make unusable some labs (not destroy them), your DOJO gets destroyed after 4! attacks (not daily or simultaneous) so, If the attack occours while you are at work and none of your members even try to defend, ok, you have time to repair it, until the next random attack, and maybe the alert of attack is with 1 hour or 30 min before it happens, dont know, maybe that is the time while the grineer ships arrive to your system and starts its boarding proccess or thats the time your shields goes down, etc.

I think this could make DOJOs more interesting and actives.

It really wouldn't.  This makes them tedious to take care and you'd still have the people who wouldn't care and would just move onto the next clan. It would also screw over any solo or small member clan who don't have the time to play so often and force players to either join a big clan or make solo players be locked out of content. There are far better ways to make clans more active than putting dojos at risk of destruction for no good reason.

10 hours ago, Th3Cl3ric said:

No, I'm not trolling... I also play solo and in my DOJO are only 3 players active... so I'm like you.

But I also want something different and more interesting features with the DOJOs more than just looking nice a for trade, as I said "the attacks make unusable some labs (not destroy them), your DOJO gets destroyed after 4! attacks (not daily or simultaneous) so, If the attack occours while you are at work and none of your members even try to defend, ok, you have time to repair it, until the next random attack, and maybe the alert of attack is with 1 hour or 30 min before it happens, dont know, maybe that is the time while the grineer ships arrive to your system and starts its boarding proccess or thats the time your shields goes down, etc.

I think this could make DOJOs more interesting and actives.

You still don't get it. Some people play once a month. I have a few friends that play once every couple of months and this idea for sure would make them not want to come back.

I have an old clan. I never said I was solo. I said your idea would be screwing over solo players. 

Forcing them to defend on a weekly schedule or in failing that, having to spend time repairing the damage just to have to do it again the next week. If that's your idea of fun, go build something you really care about in Minecraft and let the randoms join so you can spend time repairing everything they destroy..... Still think that's fun?

Your idea would suggest that every week a portion of our time must be spent on repairs for our dojo, if we don't do well enough... Weather we like it or not. On top of that you suggest it gets harder each progressive week if we are successful. At one point it will be too hard and there would be no clans left.

This idea as you suggest it currently, if implemented, would result in the eventual destruction of Warframe. No one would want to put any time into a game that punishes you like that.

Players have spent real years building their dojos and you think it would be fun to tear that down, cause you're bored? If you didn't build your dojo, you did not have to deal with the build times and the research times. It takes literal months to make a fully functional dojo. Restarting that....seriously?

You suggest, join someone elses' .... Which would defeat the purpose of letting all players build their own clan and dojo. Making it effectively join the biggest clubs and play by their rules or play with crap for the life of your Warframe experience and play by your own rules. 

As long as the penalty for failure would be the destruction of the dojo or even having to spend time repairing damaged parts, this idea would be the worst. Why even have dojos if they are to be so disposable?

A better idea would be say the mob bosses DE was talking about a year or so ago, that is different. Your dojo is not at risk of destruction. You just get to battle it out in the dojos and that is something I could get behind.