Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties 2.0

Fallosssss

Hi

Sworties for me is a daily routine except those days when random missions and modificators composed in right way. When first mission is for warm-up and just about kill tons of enemyes, second mission is about to do somthing chalenging ( not spy mission ), and third is a bossfight with some limitations ( except time limits ). Than whole sortie fils so cool and solid. I still remember how we fought against Ambulas with bows only)) We started as random mates but sune colaborated and started discuss about tactics and finally beat him from third try. That was just awesome.

I just try to say that we need  change a few things in sorties and we will have even best analog of heroic strikes in Destiny 2.

For example we could have daily leaderboards for sorties that makes you to replay it or some little reward for it.

Sorties are this games version of daily quests that you'd see in other MMO RPG games with the twist that is they're three missions instead of three or more random objectives that can be completed anywhere. I don't know about leaderboards but what I wouldn't mind seeing is a increase in enemy levels to atleast double what they're now, that'll give players a reason to pick proper weapons and frames atleast instead of running into missions with whatever they were using before the sortie reset because if I had a plat for every Excal or Khora I see in spy missions I'd be able to unlock every tennogen by now.