Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Rights.

R3leaZ

still think maybe a strike system would be nice, but would have to be voted on by the rest of the team.  that way trolling would be somewhat reduced. have a cooldown inbetween just like in LoL surrenduring.  that way you can't be trolled out of existence.

• 3 weeks later...

I fully understand why you want host rights. But on the other hand, the same rights solving your problems creates new problems about as big as the ones solved (troll hosts)...

Another problems of your system OP is following (abusing system as a team):

- Before extraction 1 player goes solo.

- 3 players exit together and get rewards.

- Those 3 players join the Solo player.

- Repeat...

I think its hard to find a balance between preventing those abuse (team-abuse) and not increasing the problem about troll hosts.

Alltogether imo the host rights would create more problems than they would solve.

I fully support some system of choosing the host before the game starts, so all people with bad connection/pc can use their keys.

Edited by TimSin-EGT-

-snip-

I guess i dont' fully understand what it is you're saying?  like one person changes in the middle of a match that they're going to solo and the other three finish and then jump back?

so basically they respawn to where the objective wasn't complete? I mean...... that only saves you at most 2 minutes..... since almost all missions can be completed fairly rapidly.

I fully understand why you want host rights. But on the other hand, the same rights solving your problems creates new problems about as big as the ones solved (troll hosts)...

Another problems of your system OP is following (abusing system as a team):

- Before extraction 1 player goes solo.

- 3 players exit together and get rewards.

- Those 3 players join the Solo player.

- Repeat...

I think its hard to find a balance between preventing those abuse (team-abuse) and not increasing the problem about troll hosts.

Alltogether imo the host rights would create more problems than they would solve.

I fully support some system of choosing the host before the game starts, so all people with bad connection/pc can use their keys.

I'm pretty sure you cannot join a game that has the objective complete. Also, you wouldn't be able to migrate from a mission that requires a void key. (Since DE has it setup like that even now to prevent exploiting.)

Edited by R3leaZ