Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More restrictions on building permissions

505Legion

As a Clan leader, I am constantly being bombarded by the following question: Can I build in your Dojo?
My answer is always a solid "no".

You could ask: Why don't you let them build in your Dojo?
My answer is simple. I have spent years, building and decorating my Dojo to look like "my style". Kinda selfish, right? Let me explain it a bit further. I have played alone for most of the time, and researched around 95% of all the stuff in the Dojo, all by myself. Barely any help, yet they are not satisfied with the fact that every research is unlocked for them by default. I'm not even stopping them from buying everything, then moving on to a bigger clan. So why begging for a right to rearrange what I used as a "personal base" or "Liset expansion" for years? Seems out of logics to me. Yet, I feel like there should be a way to give them a bit of "playground", so I could avoid these awkward situations of explaining why not.

My suggestions?
Give Clan leaders an option, to define which rooms they have the permission to build in. Tailored for /player instead of /rank. This could make us able to set for each player which room(s) they can touch, and which room(s) they can't.

I see this as the only way to surely preserve the hard work, each player had put into his/her rooms, including the Clan leaders.

Still sounds selfish? Maybe, but until we don't get an actual "personal base", I'll handle my Dojo as one.
Thank you for reading! Please share your opinions on this!

I would like it, as a clan member and not a founder. I'm not fond of putting my junk in common spaces or in other people places. Unless it's been coordinated I just avoid it as a form of respect. But having some rooms available and no risk of ruining other peoples' work? I'd enjoy it.