Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept (Vampyr - Reworked)

HellStalkerNook

Hello all. This is an old concept that I have reworked slightly. I hope you all can give me health criticism to help it evolve realistically and shed some light on what areas could be improved. Thank you.

Vampyr - Ancient-melded Vampiric warframe. Stronger abilities require less power in exchange for life energy (health). A lone Warframe who ventured too far into the Dark Sectors and became lost in the infested graveyard, who emulated the Infested, specifically the Anicent Infested himself through adapting to their ways. Aesthetics - Mysterious and incredibly powerful. Vampyr is the incarnation of the toxic and life-stealing infested that surrounded him while he was in lost in the Dark Sectors. His tongue is rough, hypertonic, and serrated, which is used for impaling and absorbing his victims life force. Vampyr is incredibly fast and has an impressive health pool, but he trades shields and armor in return. (Orokin-Infested Origin)

Passive - Forbidden Blade - his Blood Impaler will act as his main melee weapon after he activates when he has used his second ability to absorb essence. Based on his health and essence stacks, it will lead to higher amounts of damage, however, his health will inversely affect the performance of his blade as well. Based on power strength in general, the anemic blade will draw on current melee weapon strengths as well as health and essence stacks to create a deadly weapon of precision and lethality.

Definitions for Terms:

Blood Impaler (Forbidden Blade): A feature of some of Vampyr's abilities. The Blood Impaler is a blade hidden within Vampyr's arm that is conjured from very rigid blood that is forced into the shape of a sword that he uses to impale his enemies through his left arm.

Abilities:

1st Ability - Anemic Carnivous - Vampyr uses his sawtoothed tongue to slice open enemies in forward rotative small AOE in front of him and absorbs their life energy. Damage and Life steal (5% based on health cap- Ex. 200 health total yields 10 health points in life steal) - 25 energy (normal, no life force is required) Also gives a Slash (Bleeding) Proc to the enemy as a status effect.

2nd ability - Rupture Cannon (Unique) - Vampyr grabs an enemy and consumes their essence into his arm via his blood impaler (Changes base melee attack to Forbidden Blade passive that gets stronger through stacking). This will damage the enemy (killing them possible) and stack a shattering ball of blood and tissue in Vampyr's impaler, which when the 2nd ability is again activated, it shoots and causes damage through a spray of high pressure blood rupture beam that inflicts slash and blast damage in a directional frontal attack at a long range (Stronger with stacks of essence); adds Slash (Bleeding) proc. The enemy you assimilate will increase your 2nd's damage as well as your passive Forbidden Blade. - 50 energy (15 energy and 35 health sacrifice)

3rd ability (Requires Re-Thinking; too relative to other frames.)- (Transfusion) For Allies, (Vladimize For Enemies) - Vampyr takes a token of his life energy to instantly heal a ally or cause an enemy to explode from reactive potent blood that works as a radial AOE around the enemy - 75 energy (30 energy and 45 health)

Alternative 3rd ability - Deathroller - Vampyr uses his tongue to drill into an enemy, which ragdolls them around incredibly fast. Vampyr cuts their limbs off into the surrounding vicinity with his Forbidden Blade; littering gored tissued at high velocity speeds around the map at surrounding enemies causing high impact damage.

4th ability - Blood-Letting (Possible Rework) - AoE Damage, Vampyr spins himself like a top with his Forbidden Blade in an AOE that serrates surrounding enemies, causing them to bleed to death. (if enemies survive, they will receive a Slash (Bleeding) Proc)); massive life steal from enemies that restores a significant part of squad's health. 100 energy (50 energy is used, but halves health based on current health points - More efficient if used when Warframe is weakened.) Will Update Math soon*

Alternative 4th Ability (Small rework required. Crit chance and power strength bonuses relative to other existing frames) - Bleeding Rain - AoE Damage, Vampyr throws an enemy into the air and cuts them infinitely with his anemic blade. When they are reduced to their innards, they will rain serrated bones and tainted blood that causes heavy damage and (Bleeding) procs. It will also slow down enemies significantly and cause them to inflict reduced damage from blood loss. Allies will receive crit chance bonuses and also power strength via Bleeding Rain's power. For the incredible power that this brings however, Vampyr will be weakened from the incredible sacrificial requirements and will restore health from a regenerating aura as an after effect, which is 2 hps and a duration of 10 seconds (Can be increased with mods and as the ability levels, as well as Bleeding Rain dam. and duration, slowdown, etc.). 100 energy. (50 energy is used, but halves health based on current health points - More efficient if used when Warframe is weakened.) - Efficiency will help to decrease health utilized for the ability, however, energy will stay the same, due to the incredibly low requirement. Will update math soon*

Base Stats:

Shields - 25=>

Health - 200=>

Armor - 15=>

Speed - 1.4

Power - 80

Max Stats:

Shields - 100=>

Health - 600=>

Armor - 15=>

Speed - 1.4

Power - 120

Below is concept art that a friend of mine developed for Vampyr.

Entire Body Composition:

8ZwbWnq.jpg&key=8a12c59975ecd413cdc521a7

Head, Leg, Arm, and Foot Detailed Composition:

03vxBMk.jpg&key=521e4d171655b78dbd24cf4d

Body - Detailed Composition:

WFa0O1c.jpg&key=0c78a8b522b80a17c3fc8ed4

^Art is credited to Aliuas. Check her out for more art and creative designs! She also takes drawing requests for all of your Warframe needs!

https://forums.warframe.com/profile/512772-aliuas/

Thanks to everyone who looked at this and commented. This design is in its infancy at the moment still. I plan on updating it progressively and trying to workaround the kinks. Please offer me any advice or critical analysis that may balance or improve this frame. I heavily based my ideal design and ability ideas around the character Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series as an example, who was from the Soul Reaver Series. I also drew influence from Carnage from The Marvel Universe in some design and ability points. I used their designs to create an original character, Vampyr

soul_reaver_by_jarch1280-d5htoip.jpg&key

carnage_2_0_by_uncannyknack-d7dyeyq.jpg&