Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emblems / Clan Emblems

Niffilum

Hey there.

My idea is simple, For regular emblems i'd like to see packs of cool player created ones,

Say 50 submitted player images get voted top and those become a pack, So it's even a challange to see who can make the best ones.

For clan emblems, I hope to see a color slot for it so we can have more individuality and custom coolness.

I know the devs are capable of this :)

I guess he means more options to edit the clan emblem without paying the 200 plat

everytime.

Some things like change (what you mentioned) hue|saturation|brightness,

but also change the shape|size|position (maybe an option to put it on the chest of your frame).

That would be good.

I like your idea, kinda like the current login-diorama thing right now, but for the emblems

But besides purely eastethic emblems I want some to be like 'achievements' for example there could be an emblem for completing every mission of every planet, ect. Kinda like the emblems for participating in a event.

Edited by CubedOobleck

DE is planning a statue room where you can expose your achievements.

P.e. you can expose Vay Hek's mask in a showcase.

I guess achievements as clan emblems are not planned...

I don't think he's talking about achievements as clan emblems. He wants a pack out of Emblems (much like the Color packs), where you can buy such an emblem as your clan emblem. 

I like your idea and I got some additions to it:

-Every week/month/whatever, all submitted emblems get voted and the best xx(insert number) emblem can be added to the game

-Only the Clanleader can buy one emblem. After he bought that, it disappears out of the store

But I think these suggestions will cause some problems, although a contest for clan emblem creation would be amazing. ^-^

I like your idea and I got some additions to it:

-Every week/month/whatever, all submitted emblems get voted and the best xx(insert number) emblem can be added to the game

-Only the Clanleader can buy one emblem. After he bought that, it disappears out of the store

But I think these suggestions will cause some problems, although a contest for clan emblem creation would be amazing. ^-^

Rly a great idea. A contest like this would be amazing.

But there are too many clans and some rly big clans.

So the smaller clans have no chance of getting one of the emblems,

because a clan can have more than one leader (Warlord).

The bigger the clan, the more leaders (often).

And, so sad it is, the most part of the community in Warframe is cruel.

The bigger clans would just buy the emblems from the market

so they can say: "Come to us, we got the biggest variety of emblems".

This is a great idea although it would work best for personal emblems. Currently we got only two from events so some more variety would be nice although I guess such packs would contain 3-5 emblems at max.

Also Steve already mentioned achievements are planned - some more challenging could yield personal emblems as rewards.

Last but not least founders should get badge as personal emblem.

Rly a great idea. A contest like this would be amazing.

But there are too many clans and some rly big clans.

So the smaller clans have no chance of getting one of the emblems,

because a clan can have more than one leader (Warlord).

The bigger the clan, the more leaders (often).

And, so sad it is, the most part of the community in Warframe is cruel.

The bigger clans would just buy the emblems from the market

so they can say: "Come to us, we got the biggest variety of emblems".

Alright, only the Clanfounder can buy an emblem, no warlords, no one else. Only the one that created the clan.

And the bigger clans already have their emblems, why should they change it?

Let's say if you buy it, it automatically becomes your clan emblem. An undo option vs. missclicks would be great too.

You shouldn't be able to collect emblems.

But what I think would be even more amazing: A small editor where you can create your own clan emblem for 150 Platinum. With Warframe-styled/based objects and colors, etc.

Edited by RhSDarkReaver

But what I think would be even more amazing: A small editor where you can create your own clan emblem for 150 Platinum. With Warframe-styled/based objects and colors, etc.

This is the best idea.

For now, you have to pick a picture or create one to send it to DE as clan emblem.

Excisting are often not rly good as clan emblem and creating one by yourself is not that easy if you aren't

skilled at photoshop (like me -.-).

An editor would be fine, with some backgrounds, images and the option 

to put letters in it. Of course with the option to change the shape.

So you can mix your own clan emblem together. 

It would of course have directly the right size and would be immediately send to DE.

I guess this wouldn't be too hard to develop for skilled dudes like DE. 

This is the best idea.

For now, you have to pick a picture or create one to send it to DE as clan emblem.

Excisting are often not rly good as clan emblem and creating one by yourself is not that easy if you aren't

skilled at photoshop (like me -.-).

An editor would be fine, with some backgrounds, images and the option 

to put letters in it. Of course with the option to change the shape.

So you can mix your own clan emblem together. 

It would of course have directly the right size and would be immediately send to DE.

I guess this wouldn't be too hard to develop for skilled dudes like DE. 

I guess that would be possible and would probably be desired by many WF-Players.

Charging a little bit more Platinum for that clan emblem might also be good for DE.

Just to play Devil's Advocate a little, if this were to become a thing, they'd have to cross-reference every single submission against every single Clan Emblem by hand and make sure nothing is too close to each other. Which would be a lot of painstakingly annoying work for someone, or a small group of people - and personally (yes, personally, as in my opinion as a player I don't speak for DE, blah blah) - not something i'd want them to pay employees to be doing when we're still working on a lot of important game content.

Just to play Devil's Advocate a little, if this were to become a thing, they'd have to cross-reference every single submission against every single Clan Emblem by hand and make sure nothing is too close to each other. Which would be a lot of painstakingly annoying work for someone, or a small group of people - and personally (yes, personally, as in my opinion as a player I don't speak for DE, blah blah) - not something i'd want them to pay employees to be doing when we're still working on a lot of important game content.

But that's the way it is now actually.

Look, I copied it from the Account management page:

Clan Emblem Change Cost = 150 Platinum 
Warlord, please carefully read the following instructions before uploading your Clan Emblem:

1. Clan Emblem must be a 128x128 .PNG file. No exceptions.

2. The fee for uploading Clan Emblem is 150 Platinum.

3. We review all submissions. If we approve your image, you will see your Clan Emblem implemented in the nearest hotfix or update. If we reject it, we explain to you in an email why your image was rejected. Your Platinum will not be refunded.

We will reject at our own discretion. Do not upload offensive and inappropriate images. Do not take the risk and upload questionable images.

You will get a chance to preview the image before it gets submitted with your platinum

Ready to submit?