Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Fighter Combos are too OP | balancing required.

EatMorChiikin

Ok, seriously DE, you can't just ignore Frame Fighter after releasing it like you did Conclave and Lunaro. I know it's just a fun little minigame with no impact on the rest of the game, but there has to be some level of quality control. As of now, anyone can a win a match perfectly by simply using a combo to knock someone down, then rolling to them and repeating the process before they can recover. I say shorten the stun times, or find another way to incorporate every aspect of FF (jumping around and using abilities and such) rather than having that one loser who just wants to win, not have fun (in a gamemode in which winning and losing doesn't matter). Maybe I sound like a sore loser, but I've tested various methods to see which is most overpowered, and this is certainly the most so. Please fix Frame Fighter. I just want this to be enjoyable for everyone, not just those of us who know the broken tactics.

Edit: Also, blocking doesn't stop abilities. Is that a bug, or did you purposefully break the whole idea of "blocking?" And ground slam affects opponents in the air. Nothing more needs to be said about the latter.

Edit 2: And some abilities miss the target, which completely defeats the purpose of having them. I know Tail Wind (Zephyr) in particular rarely hits the target (is there an aiming system I haven't picked up on?).

Edited by EatMorChiikin