Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legal Thread/ C&d Notifications

SFkenny

Not sure where exactly to put this thread, but I feel the team should know:

0h7m.jpg

Gommorpg has been using content from your game to advertise their site on Facebook. Posting this here as proof to facilitate sending a cease and desist order.

Edited by SFkenny

maybe they have permission? i hope so anyway. 

in all honesty i really dont like how distributors show off warframe. G1 said we could choose a faction... we cant.. Steam says we're robots, which isnt a big deal. and a ..uh.. some oreintal country. i think it was based out of malasiya? is giving away free pendragon helmets and a braton skin. which is kinda ugly. so it dont mind. it just seems so illegitimate

plus that ash looks like a ring pop

Edited by Akiba_Broax

and a ..uh.. some oreintal country. i think it was based out of malasiya? is giving away free pendragon helmets and a braton skin. which is kinda ugly. so it dont mind. it just seems so illegitimate

Don't think it's from malaysia, because I haven't seen anything.

Then again I've been disconnected from local news for some time now.

Searched around, and it's from IAHgames. AFAIK it's from China? I dunno. That Braton skin looks nice, though. I'd love me some orange Bratons.

Then again I've been disconnected from local news for some time now.

Searched around, and it's from IAHgames. AFAIK it's from China? I dunno. That Braton skin looks nice, though. I'd love me some orange Bratons.

oh okay. i wanted to say china but that woulda seemed racist cuz you know... china has them sterotypes

IIRC, IAHGames is a game distibutor for SEA region. They offer some nice F2P games though...

Kinda excited to see the local reception to Warframe.

Can't remember if IAH handled Dragon Nest or Dragonica, and I played both of those.

Umm, Dragonica if I'm not mistaken. Cherry Credits handled Dragon Nest for SEA btw.

And for Warframe, I hope it won't got complicated with those reception in SEA.

Considering that point that this game uses P2P with centralized login server, IAH possibly only handled the plat purchase and promotion...

Some oreintal country. i think it was based out of malasiya? is giving away free pendragon helmets and a braton skin. which is kinda ugly. so it dont mind. it just seems so illegitimate

oh okay. i wanted to say china but that woulda seemed racist cuz you know... china has them sterotypes

SEA's a big market, and they've gotta be based somewhere in it. Maybe in Singapore, Hong Kong, or China.

Definitely not based in Malaysia, very likely based in Singapore, judging by its company type identifiers.

They also have an ISO9001 certification, and you know how much stereotypical South-East Asian Chinese businessmen love their ISO9001 Certifications.

Their website has illiterate English, much worse than what I would expect out of Singaporeans and more towards typical Malaysian English.

The exclusive content offers are legit, as stated by DE themselves.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Whoa, people these days resort to anything just to get attention (And money)... DE should immediately send a team of Lawyers to drop kick whoever did that into Oblivion.

Recommended action:

Hire Ninja Lawyers trained in the art of Karate, Wrestling, Wing Chun and Skeet Shooting. Get them to find all private data related to whoever is doing that. Send them to wherever s/he is hiding. Execute Karate kicks, Machine Gun Punches, DDTs, Head Locks, Piledrivers, Dropkicks, then launch her/him into the air and shoot at her/him using Birdshot shells. Oh, and then rob her/him of everything s/he has.