Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personality And Philosophy Of The Tenno (I'm Bored)

MegaSnail

Alright, just to start off I will tell you that this is just me thinking up random crap just for entertainment, feel free to read what I write and feel free to judge it... I want something to talk about, so don't disappoint me.

THIS is what I believe the personalities of each and every warframe has (not the player, the Tenno), and what their perspective of the world is.

Let's start with Excalibur.

Excalibur's view of the world is one of a old warrior. He seeks for justice and is stuck in the ways of the old, blade. He believes that justice only can come from action, and always seeks for the most righteous outcome in any scenario. He treats Lotus as his queen, he always seeks to impress and seeks for glory. He does what he's told without question and treats any who disobey as traitors, he often sees himself as the captain of the Tenno. Now for his sense of justice... it's... strange. His justice is that of our current viewpoint, a very simple one. Those who do bad deserved to be punished, and those who follow the rules are left at peace. Punishment for him is death, those who disobey orders from the Lotus or those who displease the Lotus (corpus, grineer, infested) deserve to die. Simple as that. Now, for his personality, Excalibur is a noble and respectable Tenno. He acts with nobility and it's shown in his words. He isn't the smartest of the Tenno, but he is diffidently the most just filled. His experience from the old war and from being in the void has made Excalibur an antisocial and paranoid one, and it's often shown in the way he treats his fellow Tenno. He finds solitude to be best for him, and so he often spends his time in a single room training or meditating. 

Second will be Loki! I've been thinking about this since Loki is a strange fellow... and so I have come up with this.

Loki is a decisive, manipulative person. He uses his charm and luck to his advantage and takes the roll of the trickster. He believes that life is only an entertainment, it's only a source of happiness and joy. He loves to have the world under his control and he loves to outsmart people, he sees nothing other than his own happiness and is extraordinarily selfish. He'll only help a person when it benefits him, and only him. The only exception to this is the Lotus, in which he greatly respects and treats her like a mother, he'll do anything to make the Lotus happy. Why is this you may ask?  Lotus was the only source of light, she was the only thing he can trust and follow. Even at his darkest times the Lotus would never let him down,  and he would never let her down, either. Now, he sees the Grineer as a toy to play with, as with the Corpus. He'll challenge himself to see his own limits and he'll go past the normal standards of Tenno, he'll get into the middle of the enemy force and destroy them from the inside out. The Grineer are never a challenge to him since they're all just ruthless idiots, and the Corpus are just a more complexed toy. Despite Loki's smart and though attitude he's actually just a rabbit pretending to be a bear. He's extremely weak emotionally and physically and would often get angry when ever he doesn't get his way. He's like a child, a lonely child inside a dark cave full of monsters. He needs to act tough, and he needs to be clever. The war has caused Loki to take light of everything, he would never take anything seriously. It was his only defense from insanity. He'll finds comfort from other Tenno and he'll often hang around Excalibur, even though they do disagree in some things, but since Excalibur doesn't seek to be with someone Loki doesn't get to be with him long. His second choice is Nyx, the more mature Tenno, since Nyx treats him a lot more friendlier then all the other Tenno (since most of them dislike him).

Who else should I do...  Should I focus on making a story since this is just me writing down the personalities and the morals of each Tenno. It's much more worth my time if I just make a story, who agrees!

Edited by MegaSnail

Consider that I view each and every tenno as an individual, it is hard to say that "this is what all excalibur's are"

Personally my Excalibur is a street fighter kind of warrior. He does whatever it takes to win, even if it means to fight dirty. This makes him clever, utilizing everything within his surrounding to his advantage. He goes against rules if there is an easier way to complete a task, thus he is scolded for it but never punished. He doesnt take being a follower very well either.

This isn't what I WANT Excalibur's personality to be, this is more on the lines of what I find his traits as.
And there are always an original Excalibur, and I'm trying to say what his original personality was...

Shall I say why I chose this as Excal's personality?

VERY WELL THEN.

Excalibur's abilities are all around blades, using them to dash someone, blind them, empail them to walls, except for super jumping... that's just you super jumping, and thus I see him as a warrior.

Edited by MegaSnail