Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vampire Typed Warframe

Dreadnought29

Hello every one this is my first forum post and i hope it finds you all well, I've had an idea for a life stealing warframe please tell me what you think and maybe if it gets enough attention it might get added to the game

The warframe in question would be solely health based but would be able to heal him/herself via its ability's, due to the healing capabilities tho i would say for him/her not to have a shield but a bigger health pool so maybe about 250-300 base health, (the reason for this is because the health scaling with health mods would be extreme and also if said warframe had a shield it would potentially make the healing effects from his/her ability's less necessary) he/she would also have to have high Armour but maybe not tank level so maybe 100-125 armour to also help back up the fact of not having said shield, with the basic 100 base energy and a slow speed due to its high health and Armour. 

so to summarize the stats Base amounts and level 30 amounts (Base/Level 30)

Health: 250/750 (This looks massive but must be taken into account that this will be needed as no shield is present)

Shield: none

Energy: 100/150

Armour: 125 (Due to not havign a sheild will next the armour as health unless you ahve rejuvinaion will not regenarate)

movement and sprint speeds: about average speeds

As for its ability's i was thinking that all of them could have a portion of the damage done returned to the warframe as healing but nothing that's too strong so hes/shes not considered or made invincible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ability 1 "Living Blood" 25 energy cost

The warframe makes the targets blood come to life and it begins the rip said target apart from the inside during this time the target stunned for 5 seconds and takes damage every second, the target also releases a blood mist which covers a smallish area and heals any or all allies inside of it, the effect is less potent for each warframe within the blood mist.

Healing is shard evenly among tho within the mist i.e 1 frame will get 100% of the healing 2 will get 50% of the healing each 3 will get 33% of the healing each and 4 frame will get 25% of the healing each.

damage dealt every second per mod rank (25/40/55/80)

damage dealt regained as health per mod rank (100% at all ranks) 

​(this is a supportive team healing based ability but will also be very good in solo play)

Ability 2 "Endless Thirst" 50 energy cost

The warframe hungers for fresh blood and enters a frenzied stat, creates wings made of blood fly's to targeted enermy embraces them stunning them dealing damage and healing him/herself for 3 seconds or until target die's, during this time the warframe takes 50% less damage from all sources.

damage per mod rank (100/125/150/175) every second

damage dealt regained as health per mod rank (20%/30%/40%/50%)

(the warframes main source of self sustain)

Ability 3 "Possession/Eruption" 75 energy cost (can be cast twice with the cost being applied once)

The warframe becomes a mist of blood and enters the targets body taking total control over them for 10 seconds, when the effect expires the warframe erupts from the victim in a explosion of blood dealing high damage to said victim and dealing a small-moderately sized aoe damage to tho's nearby.

you take full control over target being able to move attack and melee as normal (cant use wall running and so on mind)

damage when possession expires per mod rank (1000/1200/1400/1600)

AoE damage per mod rank (100/150/200/250)

(aiming for a single target nuke with splash damage)

Ability 4 "Blood Havest" 100 energy cost

The warframe becomes a swarm of untargetable bat's that seek out enemy's within a moderate area around him/herself made of there blood stunning those who are targeted by the bats for 5 seconds aswell as dealing damage every second for the duration and finally healing the warframe for the total damage dealt at the end of the ability.

if there are not enough targets for one bat each the bats can attack the same targets up to a maximum of 3 per target 

Bats spawned per mod rank (10 at all ranks) 

damage dealt by bats every second per mod rank (75/150/225/300)

damage dealt regained as health per mod rank (5% at all ranks)

(aiming for AoE,CC and sustain all mixed into one)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

These are the ideas I've had id probably say that the the damage numbers and healing percentages would most likely need tweaking and or balancing so its not to strong or to weak but i hope idea gets across.

Thanks to all who took the time to read my post and hope you have a nice day or week and so on.

Edited by Dreadnought29

ok not bad first skill is just like venom without the part were u have to shoot the spores, 2nd skill just like saryn with contagion and the others are good as well but i would consider changing 1st and second skill, since its based around vampires i would make the 2nd skill this is just my opinion but i would name it ;

vampiric faze- for a period of time the user casts out his vampire soul making him faze out of reality so that no projectiles can hurt him.

so he basically like kinda goes ghost or moves his body at such an extreme speed ( cause we all know that vampires are fast) makes him so fast that his molecular structure changes making him immune to damage for around 10- 15 seconds.

his first skill i would call blood bath, in a medium sized aoe around the caster sends out a blood bath so corrosive that it burns the blood of any who enter its bath dealing small quick Dots of 5-12-34 per second also slows enemies in its range.

to me all ur skills were to general and all had that healing factor, yes heals are good, but the frames need to be on a more equal level and have tight roles. if he was a healer he couldn't have all the damage out put that he does, and if it was damage then he shouldn't be healing every time he cast a skill. all frames recently went through changes to balance them for pvp and pve so if you look at yours it was very unbalanced frame to the point were you wouldn't need a rhino any more since you already have a heal 24/7 frame

ok not bad first skill is just like venom without the part were u have to shoot the spores, 2nd skill just like saryn with contagion and the others are good as well but i would consider changing 1st and second skill, since its based around vampires i would make the 2nd skill this is just my opinion but i would name it ;

vampiric faze- for a period of time the user casts out his vampire soul making him faze out of reality so that no projectiles can hurt him.

so he basically like kinda goes ghost or moves his body at such an extreme speed ( cause we all know that vampires are fast) makes him so fast that his molecular structure changes making him immune to damage for around 10- 15 seconds.

his first skill i would call blood bath, in a medium sized aoe around the caster sends out a blood bath so corrosive that it burns the blood of any who enter its bath dealing small quick Dots of 5-12-34 per second also slows enemies in its range.

to me all ur skills were to general and all had that healing factor, yes heals are good, but the frames need to be on a more equal level and have tight roles. if he was a healer he couldn't have all the damage out put that he does, and if it was damage then he shouldn't be healing every time he cast a skill. all frames recently went through changes to balance them for pvp and pve so if you look at yours it was very unbalanced frame to the point were you wouldn't need a rhino any more since you already have a heal 24/7 frame

I think you might have missed there part where warframe wouldn't have a shield to counter him being to durable passively with all the healing he/she would have and also hopefully also balance reason's, its most likely my lack of organization which has caused this so i shall tweak it so its easier to read also.

Feather more its suppose to be high risk high reward themed hence the healing and i agree with you in the fact that the first two are boring and not really original i will try to come up with some new ideas and please tell me what you think once I've changed them.

thank you for your comment its much appreciated!

(also its not meant to be a tank not planed anyway just tanky so it can survive a bit of a beating while healing,also not to mention that even if you add up all the healing as a total its still not even that powerful truly also addign the fact of not having a shield as metioned about the frame would need as much healing as it could get just to survive)

Edit: i have changed it about matey please come have a look and tell me what you think still tryign to think of somethign nice for the second ability.

Edited by Dreadnought29

Good concept, but doesn't seem particularly vampire-like aside from the blood. I have a few suggestions for this, though they are probably not that good:

Ability Two should be a single/multiple targets nuke where he shoots a bat made of energy/blood at an enemy. One idea I had was that the bats, in addition to dealing initial damage upon impact, could also drain the enemy it attached to's health.

His ultimate ability could have him burst into a swarm of those bats, or have him unleash a swarm of them. The bats would still drain their health, but would also cause them to panic and behave like they were hit by Nyx's Chaos.

I do like the first and third abilities, but had two ideas to replace them. The first ability will cause him to sprout energy wings and dash forwards, dealing damage and gaining health based on how many enemies he hit. The third ability will cause him to latch onto an enemy, cover them with his wings (making him/you immune to damage) and start draining his life by a certain percent based on ability level.

What do you think of these abilities?

For a name it could be something simple like Vampyr (the word vampire in several other languages.)

Good concept, but doesn't seem particularly vampire-like aside from the blood. I have a few suggestions for this, though they are probably not that good:

Ability Two should be a single/multiple targets nuke where he shoots a bat made of energy/blood at an enemy. One idea I had was that the bats, in addition to dealing initial damage upon impact, could also drain the enemy it attached to's health.

His ultimate ability could have him burst into a swarm of those bats, or have him unleash a swarm of them. The bats would still drain their health, but would also cause them to panic and behave like they were hit by Nyx's Chaos.

I do like the first and third abilities, but had two ideas to replace them. The first ability will cause him to sprout energy wings and dash forwards, dealing damage and gaining health based on how many enemies he hit. The third ability will cause him to latch onto an enemy, cover them with his wings (making him/you immune to damage) and start draining his life by a certain percent based on ability level.

What do you think of these abilities?

For a name it could be something simple like Vampyr (the word vampire in several other languages.)

wow those are some very nice idea's matey thank you very much ill think about added and changing them accordingly, as you can see I'm just taking the vamipers blood thirst into account i had the ideas on bat leaps myself but didn't know if other's would like it.

ill post again for when I've come up with some new ideas and tweaks but i do really like the idea of bats sounds really awsome.

Edited by Dreadnought29