Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

► Black Noise ◄ [Uk] United Kingdom Based Clan Now Recruiting! [76/100]

J4M3Z

JM6OPJE.png

[uK] Based Storm Clan [bLACK NOISE] are RECRUITING! We are active. Have Full Researched DOJO. Unique Tasty EMBLEM. & We do Clan PvP TOURNAMENTS with PLATINUM Prizes. We have a TS server. & We're in DARK ECHELON (UK/USA) based alliance!

☼ Please read rules and at the bottom are details on how to join us! ☼

We Have Maxed Out Dojo! 
We also do a lot of Tournaments and Our Own Alert Mod Awards!

The First Ever Black Noise Tournament

http://blacknoise.team-talk.net/t5-black-noise-tournament#5

If you're thinking about joining our CLAN here are a few of our rules:

Rules

• You need to be a TEAM PLAYER, you don't have to be best at this game or have all the Frames or Items.
  • Ideally we're looking for UK Framers, but if your English is top notch and you have a GMT close to +0, it's all gravy baby.
  • DO NOT ask a to be promoted, the Demogorgon (Warlord) or Black Myst (2nd in command) will decide if you deserve it!
  • Members will be granted the right to host the Dojo as soon as they accept the invitation, however, if if there is any messing around, you will be demoted to Fadeling (unable to Dojo), until you can prove your a clan keeper.
  • We DO NOT tolerate Abuse or Trolling, if caught you are OUTTTT!.
  • DO NOT harass other members, including Me icon_pirat.png , if they don't like what you're doing to them don't start an argument, just leave them alone.
  • If you're going to be away, taking a break from the game, at least let us know that you're still with us and alive. If you're missing for over 20 days without any word at all then... BANG! K.O.

Our Alliance:

nrAApnJ.png

Dark Rising | Dark Uprising | GSB | Dark Reign | Black Noise | BSH | The Black Void

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Emblem

QY1ACKz.png

Ranking

Demogorgon (J4M3Z = Bossman! icon_king.png )
Black Myst (Just Awesome People With AUTHORITY)
Shadow Lord (Soon To Be Black Myst, Almost Awesome icon_twisted.gif )
Shadow Champion (Brought Sexy Back, Then Cheated On It)
Shadow Knight (Once a Shadow, a Space Ninja You Are! suspect.gif )
Shade (They Grow Up Fast)
Darkened Soul (Welcome, Dojo Be Yours To Plunder)
Fadeling (Naughty Naughty! kopfschuettel.gif )

How To Join

1. Reply to this Post!
2. Make sure you understand the rules and the agreements above
3. Tell us a little about yourself.
4. You can pm me ingame, or sign up to our Forum [
http://blacknoise.team-talk.net/t3-how-to-join  but if im offline, see 1-3 above

Tournament 2 Update:

http://blacknoise.team-talk.net/t29-black-noise-tournament-2

Edited by J4M3Z

Totally Interested, need a new clan as the last one I was a regulator in fell into disrepair and so I had to disband. I am also from the UK and am mastery rank 11 with a lot of experience, who's looking for good team players.

IGN: JustTotallyEpic 

Edited by JustTotallyEpic

Hey JustTotally Epic!
Would be great to have you onboard!!

What would you like to know about us?
We have a high activity around 6pm we have 15-20 of 30 members online, we do have a rank of Ranks from 0 to 13 i believe. I myself am Rank 9.
We're always up for helping each other, so id like to think we're team players!

Edited by J4M3Z

Hi,

I would very much like to join your clan. I am from the UK and am currently mastery rank 7. The last clan I was in was based in the US and not very active, so looking to join one that has people on that I can play and have fun with.

IGN: Tachikomatic

Hey Tachikomatic, i sent you an invite :)

And! Hey ttylxoxx, ive tried sending you invites ingame, but your still in clan, then i tried msg'ing but you were offline, if you cant pm me
-J4M3Z
pm one of these guys:

Jirex502
JustTotallyEpic
OMGDORITOS
Ramborc

let me know if they're is any problems on here, and ill try my best to help

Edited by J4M3Z

Hello,

I am also from the UK but I've never been part of a clan. However I am very happy to teach new players and I love farming! So if you have room I would be very grateful if you could invite me.

IGN: TheShadowfyre

IGN: joeboy222

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for - a UK based clan!! I live in Kent so pretty close to London, and I'm mastery rank 10 (full mastery buthavent done the test yet for 11)

Im looking for a group of people to do any missions with - mostly void and defense. And i participate in all events. I usually play mon-fri between 7 and 10pm

:D

Hi there I have recently left the clan I was in because of the lack of players being active, and I don't really enjoy playing alone.

I am in the north east of england and it would be a treat I suppose to play with some natives har har. I also main trinity at the moment until a 

better support is released since I do enjoy the cooperative aspects of her kit if that makes sense? basically I love supports or healers in most games I play, I do have an unsociable work shift during the weekends since I work during the evening all the way till 1am during friday to sunday but during the week you will always find me on but hopefully this enough to land me a spot on your clan and if there's anything else you want to know about me i can submit a few references and maybe send you a copy of my C.V. ;)

IGN: 13love   

hey guys  i sound like just the kind of player you guys want , freindly helpfull team player generous with loot  i dont need ie free to clan members ect . 

about me

51   yup that old    working  so my gamng hours are  early morning  say 5 to 6 am then  after work from 5 pm onwards  depending on  t  wife .

i run an acer predator gaming pc , have a ts server if needed .  ive been in eve online , tabula rasa aoc  mechwarrior online ,  im not overly keen on pvp  but  will attend clan events  . ive got a fair bit of  kit colected  4 frames    rhino excalibur  ash and trinity  the rhino being my main .  got several tower survivla keys 1,2 and 3 .  a few others   .i havent used coz im not ranked enough .

looking forward to joining you guys .

the only reason i left my last clan is there were very few active members, and they would only comunicate via ingame chat . having said that they were a good bunch , but mainly us  time zone .

ok greatstuuff  thanks for revieing my app

rob

rps34v.

Hey fps34v

Fantastic stuff, You are the kind of member we are looking for!

We currently also only have in game communications, we have a forum for events such as tournaments, and those seeking future farms etc, but planned recently to invest in a TS server, so if you can provide, that would be superb!

I'm currently at work, but you're very welcome to join us.

I'll be in touch

- James

Hello, 

I was previously in a small clan however they are mainly US based so I was more often than not on my own, I'm relatively new but have got to grips with the game pretty well i would say. Currently rank 4, my main warframe is Frost but I have 4 others. I am from London, and would generally be available evenings.

Would have thought the whole point of joining a clan is to do things together so me being a team player goes without saying really. My headset is busted unfortunately but I have a new one on the way so shouldn't be an issue.   

IGN: Nurosnaru

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206830-aihq-alliance-list/?p=2419508

Stay tuned hopefully more to come in the future :) and if you are starting an alliance and want to get the word out to a wide range of clans seeking alliances - submit it to this thread and il get to adding it ASAP

all info can be found on the thread if you are interested that is :)

Hey bolofreak,
We are a good group of guys that is for sure!, we already have everything researched, but if anything new is out in dojo, the whole clan puts too!!
We also have an alliance [uK-USA based] with around 3000+ members, so you'll never be without!

- James