Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival On Earth Change

ShiningArmor

So... losing oxygen on Earth... Yeah... That definitely works... But wait! How about changing that up?

Lotus: Tenno, they have released a deadly toxin into the area. Your body will be able to resist it for a few minutes, but you will need to take a dose of our newly developed antitoxin to counteract the poison. It only works when injected to the body though, and only lasts for a few minutes, so you will have to get more after it begins to wear off. The enemy has a similar antitoxin that will still work on you that some of the units carry around. Good luck, Tenno.

OR

Lotus: Tenno, they have put a field around the area that is draining all of the oxygen out of that area. -insert rest of reg survival text here-

OR

Lotus: Tenno, your Greedy Milk was stale and you are slowly dying. I will air drop medicine in a glass of fresh Greedy Milk that you must drink to live longer. The enemy has some similar cured Greedy Milk which you can steal from them upon killing them, just make sure it doesn't spill. Good grief, Tenno.

Lotus: Tenno, your Greedy Milk was stale and you are slowly dying. I will air drop medicine in a glass of fresh Greedy Milk that you must drink to live longer. The enemy has some similar cured Greedy Milk which you can steal from them upon killing them, just make sure it doesn't spill. Good grief, Tenno.

Can we have announcer packs? I want a pack in which Lotus just rambles about greedy milk. There is also a big call for a Darvo pack.

Edited by egregiousRac