Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Bank (Idea For Update 8)

Gryphticon

I've been talking to some other clan members in Gryphus tech Corporation and we came with an idea to give rewards to members who showed their importance in the clan. Since I heard there was going to be a trading system between clan members, why not add a "bank" where clan members could "donate" or "pay taxes" and then rewards would be given to good members.

Maybe let members donate materials, weapons, warframes or blueprints. All weapons/warframes that will be given/donated will be reduced to rank 0 but the orokin reactor/catalyst will stay.

+1 if you agree :)

PS:: If you have any suggestions or modifications to make to my original idea, feel free to reply it here :)

Bank and/or tax from money/craft mats is a good basis for the guild to actually produce stuff on its own.

Too uncertain at this point though. What will the devs put in 8, what plans they have... personally i hope guilds will be more than a simple extended friends list like in planetside2.

Needs guild levels, needs guild skills, needs guild only craftables and stuff.... potential is limitless, but who knows what we will get in the end?

Bank and/or tax from money/craft mats is a good basis for the guild to actually produce stuff on its own.

Too uncertain at this point though. What will the devs put in 8, what plans they have... personally i hope guilds will be more than a simple extended friends list like in planetside2.

Needs guild levels, needs guild skills, needs guild only craftables and stuff.... potential is limitless, but who knows what we will get in the end?

I hope they put something like a reward system for members, anyways, hope it's good ;)

I personally would love to see a Writ system. Basically the idea is that the guild's ranking members can create "Quests" that would act more like jobs for certian items like weapons mats mods ect. (Posted hopefully in the clans Dojo :) )

So that would allow people who love to farm and do all missions to collect extra gold by doing a job to collect mats or certian mods for someone even if they dont need them themselves.

Or similarly people who already have their own items in order and dont need to craft anything at the moment can have a few items that are in demand made extra to complete jobs for people as they are listed.

Since its within your clan its a reward for providing a friendly service not just a trade. Plus best of all then the money can then stay within the clan and not dissapear into the void of the menu. further stregnthing your clan.

Edited by Hircine

I personally would love to see a Writ system. Basically the idea is that the guild's ranking members can create "Quests" that would act more like jobs for certian items like weapons mats mods ect. (Posted hopefully in the clans Dojo :) )

So that would allow people who love to farm and do all missions to collect extra gold by doing a job to collect mats or certian mods for someone even if they dont need them themselves.

Or similarly people who already have their own items in order and dont need to craft anything at the moment can have a few items that are in demand made extra to complete jobs for people as they are listed.

Since its within your clan its a reward for providing a friendly service not just a trade. Plus best of all then the money can then stay within the clan and not dissapear into the void of the menu. further stregnthing your clan.

I'll add what you said to the original post if you don't mind (I'll add credits :)

(It's with Hircine that I talked about that system)

Edited by Gryphticon

I've been talking to some other clan members in Gryphus tech Corporation and we came with an idea to give rewards to members who showed their importance in the clan. Since I heard there was going to be a trading system between clan members, why not add a "bank" where clan members could "donate" or "pay taxes" and then rewards would be given to good members.

Maybe let members donate materials, weapons, warframes or blueprints. All weapons/warframes that will be given/donated will be reduced to rank 0 but the orokin reactor/catalyst will stay.

+1 if you agree :)

PS:: If you have any suggestions or modifications to make to my original idea, feel free to reply it here :)

+1. It will encourage clan participation which in turn promotes team play. Its what WF is all about isn't it.