The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Completed Kubrow Collar Mission - Lost The Kubrow?

LoopStricken

Same thing just happened to me. I played the mission for the collar and failed it once because I forgot I was running a really low level frame. I went back to my ship (my kubrow was still there) and then played it again with a better frame and beat it, and that's when my kubrow dissapeared.

Can you tell me how the mission is supposed to work, i'm just sat here with ma' pal and nothing is happening, entered the circle with Lotus popping us saying 'Continue Fighting'. What is actually supposed to happen? Or shall I wait until Ordis stops kicking the pets into the ejector-compartment?

Just figured it out.. and luckily my Kubrow hasn't disappeared, it doesn't seem to be wearing a collar though.

Edited by LongIron

This also happened to me, i had matured Kubrow named Ikaros, i wanted to go into missions with her but needed the collar so i did the mission she was full hp when i finished got message saying bond has be made, go to pat her and she not there not in sasis not in my warframe thingy no where!!!! I WANT MY IKAROS BACK!

Same here. Completed the mission and my Kubrow disappeared.

This also happened to me, i had matured Kubrow named Ikaros, i wanted to go into missions with her but needed the collar so i did the mission she was full hp when i finished got message saying bond has be made, go to pat her and she not there not in sasis not in my warframe thingy no where!!!! I WANT MY IKAROS BACK!

I must have been extremely lucky.

IMPORTANT

Spread the word to everyone, Arc traps completely disable Kubrow, they cant move at all, perma-stunlock, and since there is no ally marker on the map you can lose them and have no idea where to find them - countered by placing the waypoint marker on them, they show up as 'enemy' but isn't it worth it?