Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meat Shields?

Wo0dk1d

You know what would make this game even better? Using stunned humanoid enemies as a human shield and let his buddies shoot the living hell out of him. By doing this, the longer you hold him the more your warframe's stamina drain. 

Edited by Wo0dk1d

You know what would make this game even better? Using stunned humanoid enemies as a human shield and let his buddies shoot the living hell out of him. By doing this, the longer you hold him the more your warframe's stamina drain. 

You mean meatshields that are actually 2 feet bigger than you? No thank you. i dont need to look like Im holding hands with grineer.....

Can someone tell me how I would take a grineer as shield with one hand and still be able to see/shoot?

I am currently drawing how it would look like with a grineer. For using them as a meat shield, instead of choke holding them, you hold the from the back of their suit. Also sprinting with a human shield could be an option too, where the player picks them up from the back and sprints with them, but for the cost of draining stamina faster.

Edited by Wo0dk1d

I am currently drawing how it would look like with a grineer. For using them as a meat shield, instead of choke holding them, you hold the from the back of their suit.

You wouldnt be able to see anything in front of you =(

But lets see what your drawing looks like ^^

Edited by Venarge

Grineer_Meat_Shield_Ex.jpg

This is a rough concept sketch of the human shield mechanic involving grineer grunts. I will draw concept human shield art for Corpus humans as well. Meat shields can make use of the useless 2.5 second stun weapon mods that players never use. The player would be able to use both factions as human shields except for the infested, because using a zombie as a meat shield is, 1. It's stupid. 2. Its pointless. 3. Infested aliens melee you anyways.

Edited by Wo0dk1d