Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept (Void)

I3enG

I was thinking about new warframe on my daily travel...

Warframe name: VOID

SKILLS:
Ultimate - Black Hole: a black hole emerges from the player pulling enemies, if they reach the hole they disappear (die), if not they will fall (like with Mag's pull). Upgrades makes the pull stronger so enemies further away get into the hole. But that's not all! because of the vacuum it would have the same effect on players just like shooting out windows shield depletes etc...

Darkness: Basically stealth, it would work like when the stalker appears, it will distort the screen and player becomes invisible. (small controlled black hole sucks in all the lights that's why she/he cannot be seen)

Deep space: Void's body becomes "unstable", all the projectiles(rocket laser etc.) shot at her/him will be merged in his/her body without dealing damage.

I had problem with the first skill because I thought about a TELEPORT but it would make this warframe very similar to Loki.
Teleport: It would make the Void enter the enemy's body making it explode. (or dealing damage if it isn't a kill)

Please share your idea and opinion about this warframe. Or change suggest skills.

• 2 weeks later...