Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker And Vor Team Up To Challenge Me To Tenno Combat ಠ_ಠ

zaxiade

A hysterical moment in time while soloing in T4 Defense had lead to embarking on a three-way battle between both STALKER and VOR appearing at the SAME time. Hence over-riding each-others phrases and messing up in game messages.  (Maxed gear)

cb8bsDy.jpg

--Stalker making an entrance while Vor makes himself heard--

9Bgj8Cj.jpg

--Stalker mind controlling Vor to speak (Mind you it sounded hilarious hearing one trying to speak over the other--

JmOVoBp.jpg

--Stalker appearing while Vor is zapping me--

wg4p1cN.jpg

--Stalker's Death animation with vor's butt being kicked in progress--

Can we have battles like this? I miss having to wet my pants ever since I started Warframe and having the excuse to buy new ones. This is when moments with RNG make it worthwhile. ಠuಠ

I'd love to see something similar as a tactical alert<3

EDIT: did they fight each other too?

would be interesting to know if they are programmed to use the same faction.

To be honest I couldn't tell. Stalker seemed to slash dash to me and then shot at Vor with one arrow and then redirected his focus to me the rest of the time, Then again isn't Stalker part of the Orokin because of his origin and Vor is corrupted in this stage by Orokin? Makes us think, I'd like to know too.

To be honest I couldn't tell. Stalker seemed to slash dash to me and then shot at Vor with one arrow and then redirected his focus to me the rest of the time, Then again isn't Stalker part of the Orokin because of his origin and Vor is corrupted in this stage by Orokin? Makes us think, I'd like to know too.

Im pretty shure the corrupted shoot at the stalker, but that doesnt mean he isnt orokin, or doesnt sympathise with their ideals, as the corrupted arent controled by real orokin, only by their neural-sentrys which likely are just programmed, to mark every non-corrupted live as an intruder to protect the tower.