The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vinci The Drone Engineer

Clawtank96

I love Vauban but I all his abilities are stationary unless you stick teslas on a teammate or yourself, so I thought of a warframe that is more offensive. Vinci ( after Leonardo da Vinci because of his mechanical knight idea) is a drone engineer, who controls 4 types of drones. The drones can protect you, a fellow Tenno, or seek out enemies. When you cast a drone it will automatically protect you, but when you hit the cast button again while pointing at a team mate the drone will go and protect that team mate, and when pointed at an enemy this will follow that enemy until they are dead and then will return to the nearest Tenno. Vinci can only have 3 drones out max.

1. Gauss Drone- this drone acts like a sniper doing a large amount of damage per shot, a large range, and amazing accuracy; but at the cost of a slow fire rate. 2 drone max

2. Flame Drone- this drone is the opposite of the gauss drone. This flamethrower drone has low damage, high fire rate, and a short range. 2 drone max

3. Medic Drone- this drone is all about utility, this drone has the ability to heal nearby Tenno slowly, stun nearby enemies, and the ability to revive team mates( but at 4x slower so is not op). 1 drone max

4. Missile Drone- Vinci's ultra is a drone that fires out several missiles that are homing and deal a fair amount of damage each. 1 drone max

Reply to this forum about what stats Vinci should have or other cool abilities.

Edited by Clawtank96