The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Cosplay! Completed~! [With Pictures]

PuppetsMind

Home made Braton, Skana and Lato?

what i'm doing is actually just using a couple old nerf guns and cutting a few pieces off and painting them. they look pretty warframe-ish. i just didnt have enough time to actually make weapons. as it is i'll have to work on them and hopefully finish em the day before the con starts :0

what i'm doing is actually just using a couple old nerf guns and cutting a few pieces off and painting them. they look pretty warframe-ish. i just didnt have enough time to actually make weapons. as it is i'll have to work on them and hopefully finish em the day before the con starts :0

it's nerf or nothin' =D

Nerf guns eh. Some of em like the Alpha Trooper with some work and materials could easily be made to look like Warframe weapons. or the Fire Strike, different colour and such and you have a Lex. :P

Nerf guns eh. Some of em like the Alpha Trooper with some work and materials could easily be made to look like Warframe weapons. or the Fire Strike, different colour and such and you have a Lex. :P

http://images10.tcdn.com.br/img/img_prod/104611/2572_1.jpg

im using two of these, they have the laser sight which is awesome. and i cut off the pull on the back, and then painting them :P