Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Stalker Got More Then 1 Stalker

Doforcash

ok so we got a Regular Stalker... which is look a litter bit like Assassin class (duh)

so why not make some more new Version of the Stalker? WHY ?

1/ we can have Tank Stalker, Mage Stalker, Strike Stalker, Melee Stalker and Assassin Stalker include

1/ Because we can make Stalker had more EVIL WEAPON ...which is Similar to the Void (so far, the Scythe and the bow)

2/ Stalker can drop more than just 3 lame weapon (only lame when we already have)

3/ Stalker can had more reason TO APPEAR MORE THEN JUST 1 Stalker, same number of Player in the party (well admit it's freaking unfair for him to be appear and die immediately)

Edited by Doforcash

I agree :D

SKETCH DUMP TIME!

Stalker should have some buddies! Here are my concepts, including some Nega-Weapons.

qktd.jpg

Nemesis - based on the character of the same name from Dark Sector.

Powers: She throws lightning like Volt, and can generate a shield that reflects bullets back at the attacker.

Nega-weapons

Spite: A massive double edged blade. Although it works similarly to the Glaive, it doesn't bounce, it penetrates.

Grief: A revolver styled hand cannon that fires high velocity bolts.

Terror: A 'bow' class weapon. She carries a large case in her left hand, which manufactures folding throwing blades. The blades snap open and can be thrown, functioning like a slow charging bow.

Hunter - the sniper of Stalker's cell of rogue Tenno.

Powers: She can turn invisible and teleport

Nega-weapons

Indolence: A two handed long sword. It's far faster than Gram, but is also much weaker.

Forlorn: An unusually large sub-machine gun. It's slower firing than other machine pistols, but has very good accuracy.

Menace: Essentially a nega-Latron, this weapon has even greater stopping power than Latron Prime, unfortunately it uses sniper ammo.

Scourge: A close combatant, specializing in dual wielding.

Powers: Spin attacks with daggers (like a slow, homing slash-dash) and throws cluster grenades.

Guilt: A matched pair of hooked daggers.

Blame: Two energy pistols. They can fire rapidly or charge to deal force field damage(ragdolls enemies)

Envy: A pair of matched burst firing shotguns. That fire bolts. Yup.

WOWW...

*so let me be clear...:

Spite=Prime Glave

Grief=Bronce Prime

Terror=Boltor Prime

Indolence= Fang Prime

Forlorn=Prime Gorgon

Menace=Prime Latron (as u wish)

Guilt= Prime Kogake

Blame=Prime Afuris

Envy= Prime Broncos (obviously)

is that right ?

Edited by Doforcash

Kinda ruins the lore with this fella, don'tcha think? 

I mean, sure this guy has little lore, but his concept is unique and exciting.

He's a bounty hunter, and a creepy one to boot. 

New players are going to get scared because of how rare he is.

Perhaps they don't know what is going on.

1. Adding like, a HUNDRED stalkers ruins this guys feeling as a bounty hunter and makes him feel more like a regular enemy, the stalker would be much more common as well, causing the whole scare factor at the first appearance to be ruined.

2. The Stalker is supposed to be legendary, summoned by the faction of the most recent boss YOU assassinated, even stating the boss' name before he fights you. This add-on would be lore breaking.

3. Adding tons of stalker weapons makes no sense. He's The Stalker, a deadly rogue tenno packed with an amazing loadout of his 3 most prized weapons, and if you're lucky, you can get one! Oh no wait, there are about 30, and it's really easy to get them thanks to large amounts causing a big overall drop rate meaning he would drop a weapon BP every time...

4. The Stalker is the only Tenno to have gone rogue. True, it is only speculation, but it's a very decent one. A rogue tenno?! That's awesome! Oh look, now everyone has joined the bandwagon, kinda lame now.

The Stalker's concept is unique and exciting, and most of the time (save the livestreams), whenever you ask the devs about the stalker, they say it doesn't exist and don't know what you're talking about. This helps drive his point home, and he's decently scary to me still, creeping me out if I'm playing solo.

Don't ruin it.

Kinda ruins the lore with this fella, don'tcha think? 

I mean, sure this guy has little lore, but his concept is unique and exciting.

He's a bounty hunter, and a creepy one to boot. 

New players are going to get scared because of how rare he is.

Perhaps they don't know what is going on.

1. Adding like, a HUNDRED stalkers ruins this guys feeling as a bounty hunter and makes him feel more like a regular enemy, the stalker would be much more common as well, causing the whole scare factor at the first appearance to be ruined.

2. The Stalker is supposed to be legendary, summoned by the faction of the most recent boss YOU assassinated, even stating the boss' name before he fights you. This add-on would be lore breaking.

3. Adding tons of stalker weapons makes no sense. He's The Stalker, a deadly rogue tenno packed with an amazing loadout of his 3 most prized weapons, and if you're lucky, you can get one! Oh no wait, there are about 30, and it's really easy to get them thanks to large amounts causing a big overall drop rate meaning he would drop a weapon BP every time...

4. The Stalker is the only Tenno to have gone rogue. True, it is only speculation, but it's a very decent one. A rogue tenno?! That's awesome! Oh look, now everyone has joined the bandwagon, kinda lame now.

The Stalker's concept is unique and exciting, and most of the time (save the livestreams), whenever you ask the devs about the stalker, they say it doesn't exist and don't know what you're talking about. This helps drive his point home, and he's decently scary to me still, creeping me out if I'm playing solo.

Don't ruin it.

trust me i dont

he's abounty hunter...in the name of "Justice" and so are we...the bounty hunter in the name of "duty-fulfill"

so why not give Stalker, a companion, a home for him to return every time he defeated? A fellow Elite Space Ninja that same as his purpose?

1/ Im not asking for 1000, or 100. Not even 10. i just Ask Stalker had 4-5 of them, THE LEGENDARY WARRIOR OF DARK-LIGHT 

2/ The Stalker is a Legendary Warrior of Dark, surely his "Deceive" mind would give him enough thought to know "i don't think i can kill him without get punch back by his/her teammate", surely he must know whenever to solo or team-up to kill us?

3/u right, putting a ton of Weapon on 1 Stalker is nonsense, that's why i decided to give the 3 weapon FOR EACH STALKER to hold. u want this bp?Well sad for u, he don't hold it. That guy does, oh no wait...so sad, he didn't drop. Better luck next time.

4/ well. If you have time searching, you can see that People actually ask Stalker for more meaner, DE did by extend his lever cap (45) to higher. But now he's still gonna die by a 4 group of people (10 sec average). Expecting for a "Rouge Tenno", Ruin the Lore? He didn't even own a Lore yet, why not Make Stalker not only a Stalker in the lore, but a Stalkers inc ?

DE don't know about Stalker, and they will "never know" he got more then 1 now...

but still, THEY...they got they Honor and wont appear more then 1 when you are solo, if you can win 1 of them, for earn to be free...UNTIL LATER. 

Edited by Doforcash

trust me i dont

he's abounty hunter...in the name of "Justice" and so are we...the bounty hunter in the name of "duty-fulfill"

so why not give Stalker, a companion, a home for him to return every time he defeated? A fellow Elite Space Ninja that same as his purpose?

Are you calling the Tenno the bad guys?

1/ Im not asking for 1000, or 100. Not even 10. i just Ask Stalker had 4-5 of them, THE LEGENDARY WARRIOR OF DARK-LIGHT 

Any more than 1 stalker ruins the point of the stalker. There isn't a "club" of rogue tenno. Also.. The legen- what.

2/ The Stalker is a Legendary Warrior of Dark, surely his "Deceive" mind would give him enough thought to know "i don't think i can kill him without get punch back by his/her teammate", surely he must know whenever to solo or team-up to kill us?

He's by himself, a lone wolf. That's his style, and also the coolest thing about him. Also, he doesn't know what your abilities are, he only knows as soon as he fights you. He doesn't care if you're too strong either. He even states after you defeat him that you'll live... for now.

3/u right, putting a ton of Weapon on 1 Stalker is nonsense, that's why i decided to give the 3 weapon FOR EACH STALKER to hold. u want this bp?Well sad for u, he don't hold it. That guy does, oh no wait...so sad, he didn't drop. Better luck next time.

That's just painful. Multiple stalkers dropping multiple weapons?

So even after waiting for ages to find him again, it's the wrong one? Good idea.

First of all, the regular stalker set is 800 Platinum. 800?! That's the most expensive item on the market, yet you want more?

"Stalker" shouldn't become a tier of weapons.

4/ well. If you have time searching, you can see that People actually ask Stalker for more meaner, DE did by extend his lever cap (45) to higher. But now he's still gonna die by a 4 group of people (10 sec average). Expecting for a "Rouge Tenno", Ruin the Lore? He didn't even own a Lore yet, why not Make Stalker not only a Stalker in the lore, but a Stalkers inc ?

The stalker is pretty much built to irritate single players, even hunting a single frame out of an entire group. 1 slash dash and you're dead, regardless of level. He's difficult, but built for Solo. Of course he'll be easy with a team of 4 people exploiting on a crate.

Also, he does have lore, but it's mostly fan speculation.

DE don't know about Stalker, and they will "never know" he got more then 1 now...

but still, THEY...they got they Honor and wont appear more then 1 when you are solo, if you can win 1 of them, for earn to be free...UNTIL LATER. 

When you form a club of Stalkers, people are gonna know. It's going to spread however many times as fast.

Also, I assume you mean on Online, with 4 people, there will be 4 stalkers? 

All with different weapons making Crate-Hiding obsolete?

Increase the difficulty if you want, don't make it impossible.

Especially when your whole team is dead and you get slashed by 4 stalkers...

For me the Stalker likes to only show when I am playing with a low level frame and weapons. At that point the option is to simply run away. The handful of times he appeared when I wasn't using a new frame, he didn't last long.

Even if it was one stalker and then later in the mission another Stalker attacked without warning, that would keep everyone on their toes. Never understood why an assassin would announce their presence like that.

If my concepts come to light (they 99% won't, but I can dream :P) all it would change is 4 Tenno oppose the rest instead of one. They'd show up for other reasons with a chance to spawn alongside one of their fellows.

Something like Salker=boss kills, Nemesis=x regular enemies killed, Hunter=x mastery points obtained, Scourge=x loot picked up. Each would then have a 10% chance of popping in with one of the other Nega-Tenno.

WOWW...

*so let me be clear...:

You are most unclear :P

Spite=Prime Glave Not really. No bounce and high penetration make them pretty different

Grief=Bronce Prime Bronce?? More like Nega-Bolto

Terror=Boltor Prime Not even a little. It's slow throwing axes

Indolence= Fang Prime no. It's a giant sword not daggers.

Forlorn=Prime Gorgon nope. Closer to a pistol class Braton Mk1

Menace=Prime Latron (as u wish) that does more damage and uses sniper ammo

Guilt= Prime Kogake Nega-Fang. They're fast daggers not a fist weapon

Blame=Prime Afuris nope. Semi-auto with a charge mechanic

Envy= Prime Broncos (obviously) Their isn't really a comparison. More like a bolt throwing Sobek

For me the Stalker likes to only show when I am playing with a low level frame and weapons. At that point the option is to simply run away. The handful of times he appeared when I wasn't using a new frame, he didn't last long.

Even if it was one stalker and then later in the mission another Stalker attacked without warning, that would keep everyone on their toes. Never understood why an assassin would announce their presence like that

The stalker has been proven to have a higher spawn rate against a lower level frame, or if that frame has low level weapons.

Also I think the Stalker is quite honor-bound, so he wants a real fight, but I guess not enough to stay and fight after he has low health.

well play, i put my hat down for you, PEACE :D

You are the nicest person I've ever had a disagreement with, hats off to you sir.