Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

How to Join:

1. Post your IGN.

2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)

3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.

4. A little introduction about yourself.

5. Reason for joining.

6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.)

So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join.

Steam Group page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan

I just want to highlight that you don't have to be a Filipino to be part of our family. :)

All level of players (and nationality) are WelcomeNew or Veteran we want you!

So feel free to post your applications here, we'll be glad to have you! ;)

Hello!

IGN lopz

Casual player (only when I do not have work/weekends). I played before but I stopped because I didn't have anyone to play with. Wala pakong mashadong alam about the game yung basics lang.

From Quezon City

1.IGN OffensiveUsername921
2.SteamID/Account Name 8lllllldpenis
3. Am Start playing warframe in september 1 i play 10 hours in monday to friday if i have vecant time coz i have school my lvl of my account is 18
4. I'm looking for fun players to play with or just chat with when I'm unable to play. i am newbie i hope you can help me to become strong taga cagayan de oro po ako sana po may slot pa sa clan

3. Am Start playing warframe in september 1 i play 10 hours in monday to friday if i have vecant time coz i have school my lvl of my account is 18

4. I'm looking for fun players to play with or just chat with when I'm unable to play. i am newbie i hope you can help me to become strong taga cagayan de oro po ako sana po may slot pa sa clan

I see that you like penises. Interesting...

Edited by Oranji

I see that you like penises. Interesting...

As a kavat queen female, I am very amused, actually.

did u read the rules in forum no BULLYING?

I wasn't bullying anyone. I am merely stating the *obvious*.

Your orignal name was 8IIIIIIIIID and your steam ign is: 8lllllldpenis

So pls tell me which part there was considered bullying? Cuz it's pretty funny how you talk about RULES, ironic even.

PS: I'm the one who reported your name along with another person.

Good luck!

Edited by Oranji

did u read the rules in forum no BULLYING?

To bully a person is to frighten, hurt or threaten someone. Have you taken offense in our amusement? Please don't throw the word 'bullying' around if you aren't certain about it's meaning.

Second, you think we didn't see your original username? That's the reason why we've reacted that way. Your previous username may be hilarious, but have you thought about the repercussions of having an inappropriate name? Perhaps you've noticed that by now.

Anyway, should sir GNAAHH or sir JEmmaB have your application approved, that's fine with me. If you have any other concerns with how I react, feel free to contact me via PM.

Edit: Ninja'd by sir G lol

Edited by PantheraOmicron

All's a BIG misunderstanding I suppose. :-)

Anyways were your the one that contacted me on Steam, Offensive?

No worries; just have chat with Oranji & Pathera at the clan chat and kindly work things out. :-)

Edited by JEmmaB

IGN: Meero

Steam ID: sT3adHaru

Reason For Joining: I was playing warframe way back then when the games UI was still fugly and stopped playing because i was a mod and two prime weapons left before reaching the end game (by end game, i meant having OP gear where in a short amount of time and money, you could achieve every item in the game) and also majority of my friends quit because the grind was real but soon after a year or so I saw this Loki prime (thank God) like falling in love again with a prettier version of your last girlfriend.... sounds seemingly awkward. Hence after I dive back into the game finding a lot of things to catch up and upon seeing the last clan i came from has kicked me or been disbanded. I was looking for a clan to join but Recruiting tab was mean to me. So instead why not join a local PH clan since past experiences taught me having similarities with a bunch of strangers is most optimal. So I would like to join your clan and it's understandable if i am unable to join at the moment.  

IGN: Meero

Steam ID: sT3adHaru

Reason For Joining: I was playing warframe way back then when the games UI was still fugly and stopped playing because i was a mod and two prime weapons left before reaching the end game (by end game, i meant having OP gear where in a short amount of time and money, you could achieve every item in the game) and also majority of my friends quit because the grind was real but soon after a year or so I saw this Loki prime (thank God) like falling in love again with a prettier version of your last girlfriend.... sounds seemingly awkward. Hence after I dive back into the game finding a lot of things to catch up and upon seeing the last clan i came from has kicked me or been disbanded. I was looking for a clan to join but Recruiting tab was mean to me. So instead why not join a local PH clan since past experiences taught me having similarities with a bunch of strangers is most optimal. So I would like to join your clan and it's understandable if i am unable to join at the moment.  

Thank you for your interest, Meero! Iirc, we still have a slot or two open. Just keep an eye out for a response from Sir JEmmaB / Sir GNAAHH / Sir Tojo1 / Oranji. And just make sure you're not affiliated to any clan so they can send you an invite. (:

naka sali ba ako sa clan mga Sir and mam?

An invite was sent to you sir. Just log in and accept the clan invitation. ;) Welcome to the clan!

Edit: You seriously need to make up with Oranji and Panthera, so they can bully you more, just like how they bully me. T_T

Edited by Dreynen

naka sali ba ako sa clan mga Sir and mam?

Just like Dreynen said, may clan invite ka na, a!ready sent it about two days ago. Go to ESC>Communications>Clan.

Edit: You seriously need to make up with Oranji and Panthera, so they can bully you more, just like how they bully me. T_T

LOL

Edited by GNAAHH

An invite was sent to you sir. Just log in and accept the clan invitation. ;) Welcome to the clan!

'Wag ka na bumalik kung ayaw mo ng gulo. HAHAHAHA jk <3 <3 <3

Salamat po mga Boss Dont be worry mataas ang respeto ko sa inyo mga boss Maraming2 salamato sa inyo pati na kay master JEmmaB GodBless po sa inyo mga Boss. Sorry po sa asal ko sana ma understand ninyo po newbie lang po kc ^_^ Take Care po sa Inyo