Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm really interested on joining this clan if I possibly can.

I'm a semi-decent player, but i'm happy to learn more from more experienced players.

My IGN: KivesSilta

Hi there, i would like to join this good clan. I've also been playing warframe since U6-7 so it would be nice for me to be among your ranks.

IGN: NalltoR

Regards!

accepted.

:D

well, it has been a few days and i have not heard back from you guys, and since you have it as a requierment to not apply to any other clans i will be withdrawing my pettition to join so that i may apply to a different clan. thank you for the oppertunity, hope you guys have a great time in the system

How much of the clan is active in european timezones?

Would you mind a member who zigzags between several games?

I'm in a clan now but leaders are MIA so I'm looking for another clan to join. preferably no drama and with european players. I'm from Israel (GMT+3, will turn to +2 Soon™) and I have a day job during regular week days. I also play several other different games, including Planetside 2, EVE Online and Star Citizen. Oh and I also have way too much of a handful of resources so I will donate a sizeable amount to the clan when joining.

Please contact me via PM, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

taking a break from warframe for a couple of days. please do not remove my membership. thank you

Gotcha.

I would like to join your clan as well.

IGN: Nashigoto

You still interested? Apologies for the extremely late reply. I've been slacking on certain literature reports and studies... and was on a short vacation

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm interested in your clan, pass me an inv in game? I'll be working on leveling (gotta get to dat rank 12) so expect me to stay on for a few more hours before I go do some stuff in the outside world.

IGN: HemLocke

Accepted. Sorry for the minor issue.

Intrigued and would like to join.

IGN: DX-Avengaleon

Already in one.

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion