Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Would like to join!

IGN: Speneylads10

Already in one.

Hi there, new player here, got quite interested in the game, finding it rly fun, would you mind taking me and my friend on board ? we are currently rank 2.

IGN: Shimazix , Damiirad

Thanks!

Already in one.

Hello,

I'd like to join.

IGN: Greyrandir

Accepted!

Hello, I'd like to join as well. Just came back to the game a few days ago so I am still a bit lost about all the new stuff.

Ign: Xanxus00

Already in one.

Hello,

I would like to join as well. I took a break for a while but started again. 

Ign: Odyssiea

Invited!

Hey,I would like to join,but im from europe.IGN:Vextrys

Applied to multiple clans.

Hello

I'd like to join, my MR is 5, I'm always active and my IGN is MrHazzar86

Thanks!

Invited!

Hye, Im a lonewolf up in a while, need a family.

I would gladly help you guys out if you want. currently MR 20.

IGN:Rhazeo

Invited!

Hello, I'm a returning player... kinda been absent from the game for a few months and just got back a couple weeks ago.

I'd like to join your clan

IGN: Claelyn

Applied to another clan. Sorry.

Hello,

I would appreciate an invite to your group so that I may cohort on multiple levels with a few friends of mine further, as well as possible future clan members. I'm not currently committed to any clan, in fact I hadn't even thought of doing so until Geo brought about yours.

Gotta' start somewhere. You'll all probably have the ability to make my head spin with the going's on with Warframe, but that's apart of the fun I'd like to imagine. I'm also quite a fast learner.

I do make these things official, don't I?

Sincerely, LIIIIRAM.

Hey there!

I got 3 folks if youre interested. 

TangyKolchev MR8 almost 9 

ComboPoint85 MR6 almost 7

DemonRising MR2 almost 3 

The first 2 of us started waaaaay back when this game came out and played it off and on but, with the recent additions and changes we have started to sink back into it and are hoping for a clan to putz around and help out.

DR is fresh to this and, like most, got insta hooked on it and could use clan support along with us vets.

Were down to help and exceptionally geared towards defense/survival/excavation missions and if new researh comes about the top 2 of us have... well.. a stupid amount of resources outside of credits that I am sure we could push out if needed.

Hope to be invited and have a good one!

Edited by TangyKolchev

Hello.

Would be glad to join this clan.

Accepted.

Hello,

I would appreciate an invite to your group so that I may cohort on multiple levels with a few friends of mine further, as well as possible future clan members. I'm not currently committed to any clan, in fact I hadn't even thought of doing so until Geo brought about yours.

Gotta' start somewhere. You'll all probably have the ability to make my head spin with the going's on with Warframe, but that's apart of the fun I'd like to imagine. I'm also quite a fast learner.

I do make these things official, don't I?

Sincerely, LIIIIRAM.

Love the straightforwardness, accepted! :D

Hey, I'd like to join a more active clan that is more than just a blueprint shop.

IGN ferriefi

Invited!

Hey there!

I got 3 folks if youre interested. 

TangyKolchev MR8 almost 9 

ComboPoint85 MR6 almost 7

DemonRising MR2 almost 3 

The first 2 of us started waaaaay back when this game came out and played it off and on but, with the recent additions and changes we have started to sink back into it and are hoping for a clan to putz around and help out.

DR is fresh to this and, like most, got insta hooked on it and could use clan support along with us vets.

Were down to help and exceptionally geared towards defense/survival/excavation missions and if new researh comes about the top 2 of us have... well.. a stupid amount of resources outside of credits that I am sure we could push out if needed.

Hope to be invited and have a good one!

PMed.

Requesting to join.

Already in one.

Hi I'd be interested in joining this clan.  I'm a fairly new player (a little under a month), been flying clanless until now but enjoying the game enough I wanted to join a community.

IGN Tybo

Already in one.

I would love to join! Most of my friends are already in the clan, Geo, Edelweiss and LIIIIRAM.

IGN: PainfulHistory

Thank you!

Welcome and invited! :D

I'm currently in a clan but there's usually only zero, one or maybe two other persons besides me online. The Republic of Aerion looks like a better fit for me than my current clan. (I will leave my current clan after writing this post.)

Region: Europe

Hi i am interested in joining your clan. I have been a player for a few months now MR14 i reside in the US and am usually on when i can get on. I did read your rules on joining and i will admit i have made a few posts looking for a new clan. I am currently not in a clan (the posts i have made have gone unanswered.) i am looking for a more active clan to hangout with and/or run some harder missions or raids with. I do enjoy the grind that is Warframe but having a group that i can run things with or help run things is always a nice change of pace. With that being said, if you do decide on not letting me join i understand, but a message a least saying so would be appreciated.

IGN: KorSoldier1   

Edited by KorSoldier1

I used to be an active Warframe player, but I stopped playing regularly about half of a year ago. I logged back in a week ago and started to get hooked back in. I'm Mastery Rank 16 and looking for a casual clan to help me get used to all of the new things Warframe has to offer.

IGN: Staggerman