Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Welcome to the family guys :D

My buddy is in the clan and told me I should join, so here is my application.

IGN: NeoMan5

Accepted!

Hi, I'm looking for a good clan and would love to join. I am mastery rank 10 and on frequently.

Accepted!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm interested in joining and hope to do some group tower runs.

Sorry you applied to another clan!

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

A casual clan sounds great. I am on a few hours about 3-4 nights and am totally down to run missions with others and just chill in chat. 

IGN: orpeeus18

MR 5

I've generally rock a trinity, Still need rage, and quick thinking to make her an un-killable juggernaut, but she is still solid.

also got valkyr, and oberon, and soon a nyx

A casual clan sounds great. I am on a few hours about 3-4 nights and am totally down to run missions with others and just chill in chat. 

IGN: orpeeus18

MR 5

I've generally rock a trinity, Still need rage, and quick thinking to make her an un-killable juggernaut, but she is still solid.

also got valkyr, and oberon, and soon a nyx

Invited!

Hey there, I'd like to join if you are still recruiting.

After a break of 1-2 years, I've decided to look into warframe once again and so far I like it quite much.

Currently, I'm at mastery lvl 7 and looking for people to play with and, admittedly, I want to craft a few weapons only available via clan research.

IGN: MagnificentManiac

I'm interested sign me up!

ING nikseitz

Sent PM!

I'd like to join your clan! My Ign is SakanaMarket and I'd be looking forward to your clan.

Already in one.

Hello! I've been looking to join a clan for the first time since I started playing warframe and I came across your clan and I would like to join it.

IGN: Spearblaze

Thank You

Sorry, you applied to another clan.

Hey there ! Awesome clan, still got space for one more ? :)

Already in one.

I'd like to join.. IGN: LucianRevalde

Sent PM!

I would like you to join  clan

Sent PM!