Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transferring From The Pc To Ps4

TheOnlyWarBear

Question

I remember seeing a post by Rebecca saying migration will be possible when both PC and PS4 have update 14. I'll try to find the post.

Edit:

Found the post:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/174245-update-on-pc-to-ps4-account-migration/

Though it does say "hoping" so we can never be sure until Update 14 hits.

Also I believe everything apart from your Platinum and Clan can be migrated to the PS4 once migration is up.

Edited by NovusNova

Ok Guys I have read everything on this topic and I want to do it too I understand it's a one time thing and that it is done by going to account management all though when I go to accounts management it only gives me the option to change my name ( alias ) or to change my password it does not give me a option to migrate my account over to the ps4, I would like someone to explain this to me please through her or email at ( slayermingo@hotmail.com ) and maybe if you are able to figure this out can you post a YouTube video on this topic and leave a link to it on a reply to this topic... I know this a lot to take in all at one time but I will gratefully appreciate it thank you

Ok Guys I have read everything on this topic and I want to do it too I understand it's a one time thing and that it is done by going to account management all though when I go to accounts management it only gives me the option to change my name ( alias ) or to change my password it does not give me a option to migrate my account over to the ps4, I would like someone to explain this to me please through her or email at ( slayermingo@hotmail.com ) and maybe if you are able to figure this out can you post a YouTube video on this topic and leave a link to it on a reply to this topic... I know this a lot to take in all at one time but I will gratefully appreciate it thank you

EVERY1 READ THIS PLZ : 

U CANT TRANSFER YET.

WHEN U14 COMES OUT FOR BOTH PS4 AND PC THEN U CAN , JUST WAIT!!!