Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gemini - Frame Idea

7grims

gimini_by_7grims-d6uj9fl.jpg

Gemini haves the theme of twins and duplication.

1st ability:
COPYCAT
Gemini targets an enemy, an exact duplicate of him his created on the back of the enemy, and simultaneously they do a forward melee attack squishing the enemy in the middle.

2nd ability:
FADDED MIRROR
(to be cast on all enemies at range, or only one enemy the player targets)
Gemini will duplicate the enemy, but either the original and the copy, will only have half the rank the original had.
Example: 2 grineer of rank 100, will become 4 grineer of rank 50

3rd ability:
DOUBLE LUCK
Gemini will lodge energy on enemies at range, upon their death, they will drop double loot.

(including mods)

4th ability:
BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Gemini will duplicate all team mates in range, these frame duplicates will shoot the enemy that the correspondent player is shooting, and melee attack when the player uses melee attacks.
If the player uses his ability, the duplicate will have a 20% chance of casting the same ability/power the player used.

If you like this idea, give it a upvote :)
(Did an editing based on the critics I received)

Just an extra info from the wiki:
"In astrology, a planet's domicile is the zodiac sign over which it has rulership.

The planet said to be ruler of Gemini, or those associated with Gemineans, is Mercury."

Edited by 7grims

1. Sounds a little powerful to be a 1 ability don't you think?

2. I'm not too fond of another 'Frame that creates friendlies to fight with them, we already have Nekros and Nyx, the more you add with the same style of play the higher the chance of making one of them pointless and sub par compared to the others.

3. A little too similar to Desecrate, and arguably better making Desecrate redundant.

4. Same thoughts as 2 above.

Wow, that's so great, I would love to see more and more stuff added to the game. As of yet, this game lacks of items IMO (but it's pretty decent for BETA). Your idea is great. I don't know why but the Fadded mirror power seems morelike double trouble, I would prefer to fight 2 Grinner rank 100 than 4 of rank 50. You get more weapons shooting at you... more targets=less time hitting the said target and more in time spent aiming. If Digital Extremes does not add this frame to the game, I will be sad not seeing the first ability, it seems pretty cool. Artwork is nice and I agree with Syzodia; adding frames basing ourselfs on the zodiac is a good idea. Therefor, the blueprints could be found on the corresponding planets ex: Gemini=>Mercury's Boss (Cptn' Vor).

• 10 months later...