Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Grineer Titan... 2.0

Freelancer27

For those who saw my old Grineer Titan, either disregard it or just consider it as a reference for future developments... yes.

So yeah, after I look into the old Titan Gunner I feel a little under-comprehended by its capabilities, but then I whipped up another one just for the killing. :3

warframe_concept__the_grineer_titan_by_f

I am ashamed by my handwriting, though this is just from the "non-writing" state I'm having.

Anyway, this is the Grineer Titan. Big guy... yes.

--- Weapons ---

Auto-cannons: For a start, the Titan carries 6 Kraken-size Auto-cannons that deal exclusively high damage, though in a slow yet powerful volley of bullets. Best to keep away from the front. They are seen by the two large "hands" of the Titan... as fingers.

Hellion Rocket Pods: A decent addition is added at the top to keep the weapons flowing and not get out-gunned by any circumstances. They come in pairs though is habitually used in Long-range combat.

--- Strengths ---

- With these guns and pods, this guy can rip any player into shreds if they remain idle for more than 2 seconds.

- Kraken-class Auto-cannons will ensure insatiable victory in close to medium ranges. Say hi to the fingers.

- Rocket pods can be fired into volleys of 8, making no one standing in open areas without cover.

- Notice that there is a Void Key above the Titan's head. This is used to generate an Invulnerable Energy Shield at the back. Think of it as Captain Vor's shield... that protects backs.

- He comes at a suggested armor of 750. Strongest than any Heavy Grineer.

- He has Knockback Immunity, you don't have to.

- He can ground slam you with his feet, if you get too close. Making it efficiently powerful, than most slams.

--- Weaknesses ---

- This guy has his weaknesses at the front, revealing his head and the key above him. Though this is protected by his powerful weaponry. Hitting the key will also do more damage than the usual weakness of a standard Grineer, dealing about 2.5 times while NOT having armor applied to it.

- Like the old Titan Gunner, this guy is exceedingly slow, a walking pace than most Grineers.

- With the already slow movement, he also has a slow turning-speed.

- You can take out his guns and missile rack, though these are supposedly durable.

- He also starts at Level 15+.

- Like most Grineer Heavies, he bears similar weaknesses, minus Magnetic attacks.

--- Overall ---

- He is a pretty great miniboss/boss to deal with.

- If he was a boss, then he can be named "Colonel Menkot Ballut"... I don't know.

- These stats could make his base affinity reach about 1750.

- A powerful replacement to Napalms or Heavy Gunners.

So there you have it. :3

Edited by Freelancer27

that upper logo on his back reminds me of Mandalorians.

I can see why you'd say that, but it's not skull-ish enough to be a kyr'bes... sad day.

On a more serious note, I love this idea. I've been feeling that something like this was missing from warframe. We talk about Grineer Heavies but... are they really that heavy? Nah. But this guy is.

As far as names go, I've been working on a boss concept called "Major Taum," so I'm understandably fond of the name (and he's a bit similar to this). Kudos to any and all who get the reference, and wouldn't that be just grand in Warframe? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...