Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemy Types, With Fan Art (Wip)

LordMidnightX

You ever get tired of a lot of similar models or just scaled up models, I mean that is ok for somethings but it feels like taking the easy way out instead of adding true variety.

my plans are to make or draw some new corpus additions, such as a female corpus, or some new models for the corpus tech and maybe a new moa to.

this is a work in progress, and I have a life so don't expect to much, right now I am working on using some existing stuff to combine in some new ways

I am taking pictures from the fan kit and the internet and using parts of them to create these concepts

hopfulling images will be comeing for these concepts

1. crewman cyborg- a higher class crewman who has experience fighting tenno before, and lost his arm to them, it was replaced with moa parts

Corpus_Man_robot.png

Lint to picture if you can't view it http://postimg.org/image/os62kej21/

2. female corpus

3. female corpus duel lecta boss- The powerful and seductive Maria Von Taynor, known for her elegance as much as her ruthlessness, She excels at rapidly attacking and stunning her prey using her augmented body and dual whips. Her body is the product of the zanuka project research, and the continued pursuit of warframe technology. 

corpus_boss.png

here is link if you can't see picture http://postimg.org/image/53xq1dczd/

4. new tech model. a tall crewman is not good enough, this is what a corpus heavy should be

corpus_tech.png

here is the link to picture if you can't see the picture http://postimg.org/image/49frt2uih/

that's all I have for now

Edited by LordMidnightX

I think that the "Crewman Cyborg" should use the Tetra as we really need a crewman that actually have good weapons

I don't know if the corpus dual lecta boss will work, all melee bosses are usually weak with melee

I am personally fine with the tech, unless they add a new weapon and they can make a new tech unit with that weapon

PS: Crewman Cyborg link is broken

Edited by Pip1n

I think that the "Crewman Cyborg" should use the Tetra as we really need a crewman that actually have good weapons

I don't know if the corpus dual lecta boss will work, all melee bosses are usually weak with melee

I am personally fine with the tech, unless they add a new weapon and they can make a new tech unit with that weapon

PS: Crewman Cyborg link is broken

hmm I added a link to the picture, maybe with melee 2.0 a melee boss will be more fun to fight instead of just a bullet sponge, or invulerable phases. imagine if they start blocking and reflecting damage at you.

Also all the tech is right now is a tall crewman with a different color suit, not really what I think of when I hear Tech. He is not bad now but he needs his own model. 

(Crewman Cyborg made me laugh out of his bad proportion)

What is the difference between female crewman and a unknown genre crewman?

I still think normal tech is fine

hmm not sure what you mean by bad proportion on the cyborg? I did not mess with the proportions from the original picture from the fankit,

as to the difference between a female crewman and a normal crewman I believe that should be obvious (.)(.) lol. 

also what do you think of my new boss?

First and mostly relevant complaint, the topic name is kind of obnoxious. I would never click on something like this, and if you hadn't posted it in the index I would never have seen these. I know I'm not the only one, either.

The cyborg is an interesting idea. Since the idea seems to be that he's a veteran, it could be a cool addition to the Elite Crewmen, to differentiate them a little more, visually.

The boss is an interesting concept, and probably the best of your edits--though you might want to see about refining all of them.

But the Corpus Tech... I agree that a resized crewman really isn't as cool or differentiated as they should be, but the idea of putting a crewman in a bubble mech strikes me as more than a little absurd. It's an unwieldy design, for starters. And they are technicians/mechanics--it doesn't make much sense for them to be in a vehicle, where they use any of their fancy gadgets.

First and mostly relevant complaint, the topic name is kind of obnoxious. I would never click on something like this, and if you hadn't posted it in the index I would never have seen these. I know I'm not the only one, either.

The cyborg is an interesting idea. Since the idea seems to be that he's a veteran, it could be a cool addition to the Elite Crewmen, to differentiate them a little more, visually.

The boss is an interesting concept, and probably the best of your edits--though you might want to see about refining all of them.

But the Corpus Tech... I agree that a resized crewman really isn't as cool or differentiated as they should be, but the idea of putting a crewman in a bubble mech strikes me as more than a little absurd. It's an unwieldy design, for starters. And they are technicians/mechanics--it doesn't make much sense for them to be in a vehicle, where they use any of their fancy gadgets.

lol who doesn't like doge :D

as to the corpus tech I think it is quite logical for them to build some kind of mech suit

think about it, it really is not an original idea when some mad scientists or people with tech skills that are lower on physical strength, (aka what I think of more when I hear corpus tech) these guys build there strength instead, that's why the corpus use proxies and robots, this is an expansion on that. 

• 4 weeks later...