Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"improvements Made To Void Drop Table..."

chaosking243

I'd say that's an improvement.

Edit: Yeah so other rewards in the tables is a good long term solution, but it feels like garbage getting crap from a key. Still, it's just like getting a Prime part you don't want, so while our chances of getting a part we want isn't improved, we won't have issues introducing more Prime gear.

(anyone who upvoted because of my initial statement who disagrees with the edit can take the upvote back)

Edited by BadAimbot

....i think if anything...forma should be treated like it was Satan.....which is how I treat my T3 survivals that give me 5 Forma BP and a piece of a gun I don't need. Now I can add to my growing number of forma bs, 146 strong Baby. Add reactors or catalysts drops....now it's just for lvling and getting 2,500-5,000 credit I.O.U.'s

my bad, they no longer have a 100% bp or part reward. you can get credits as a reward now, as well as resources or mods.

so much for an improvement

Say what?? no longer 100% for a bp? sorry im still at work can´t test this yet, but if its true then im a sad panda :/

It was never hard to get forma BP's before....I just wish they'd reduce the craft time to 12hrs, so you don't end up with a huge stockpile of unusable forma BP's.

Or make it so that you can craft (x5 or x10 or xCustom) option when crafting blueprints - increasing the cost exponentially to cover up for cutting short on time.

Hell, i wouldn't even mind Crafting Queue, to plan crafting when taking a breaks.  

Bad DE, Bad.

You don't make it EVEN HARDER to get the Items we grind our asses off for..

Now how will I get Ember Prime?

My thoughts exactly. She's the last prime I need, and I was so exited when I saw they switched her drops to keys I actually had. Now I'm depressed because I used up all my T1 MD keys for a reaper prime bp, credits, and a t2 md key.

They still don't understand that we don't play Void missions for credits, resources ( Well, 50-50 there) or even more keys. WE PLAY THEM FOR THE DAMN PARTS! What I'm supposed to do when I get 2500 credits as a T3 reward in which I actually seek to find a (throwing out an example) Dakra Prime Blade?

I'm gonna assume the answer is fetal spooning and crying

Edited by Darkwave1098

They still don't understand that we don't play Void missions for credits, resources ( Well, 50-50 there) or even more keys. WE PLAY THEM FOR THE DAMN PARTS! What I'm supposed to do when I get 2500 credits as a T3 reward in which I actually seek to find a (throwing out an example) Dakra Prime Blade?

I'm gonna assume the answer is fetal spooning and crying

They obviously just want us to buy everything with platinum. I just wish they had the balls to come out and say it instead of disguising it as "improvements...so everyone gets what they want" (aka. DE gets what they want aka. our money)