Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Clan Tech Weapons And Market Availability

EChondo

Just a quick thought that came from my head while analysing the current situation.

Going to keep this short and sweet.

New weapon comes out, it is available via;

-Market outright for Plat

-Market blueprint for credits

-Clan Tech outright for credits

So you can buy the new weapon for platinum via the market OR you can buy the blueprint from the market and make it on your own OR you can build the weapon in Clan Tech and everyone that is in the clan can contribute for the resources and when it's done building you can buy the completed weapon for credits.

Three days, in my opinion, is more than enough for a complete weapon build that everyone can buy from. You can up the resources if you want, still have the ONE forma requirement in the clan but NOT the blueprint from the market.

I thought this would be the most fairest option. Everyone that wants to buy it and have it right now can, people who want to buy the blueprint and build it by themselves can and you have communal availability in the clan.

Yes? No? Share your thoughts below.

Idea might sound okay but i would be really amazed if anyone would do clan research.

Well I have a clan with 3 other people. We all contribute to clan research and we most of the time take turns using Formas so one person doesn't always have to use theirs.

Maybe you need better clan mates?

Well I have a clan with 3 other people. We all contribute to clan research and we most of the time take turns using Formas so one person doesn't always have to use theirs.

Maybe you need better clan mates?

Atm yes clanmates are contributing to research, simply due to having no other choice to obtain it.

If we are presented choice though i would rather craft 12/24h bp for myself than contribute to 3day research and im pretty sure most would do the same.

Probably research would also be done but thing is that personal bp would be a priority since it yields same results faster and cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is against the rules to "bump" a post, but I'd like to bring this back into the light, especially with the new 12.5 update that has brought us a shiny new sentinel that is available in the market for plat(no blueprint) and is in the dojo and requires research(and a forma for final build once blueprint is received(guessing here)).

Please give your thoughts and ideas on the matter.