Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boundless Storm Clan Now Recruiting! (Top 5 In Tethra Event-Shadow Tier, Complete 4-Storey Dojo, Complete Research, Game Veterans, Alliance System)

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

Hey there! I'm interested in joining this promising clan of yours. My in-game name is DaihNaht and I just recently reached novice level (level 4). I began Warframe as Mag and was stuck with her for quite some time. I later created a Paris, Orthos and a number of experimental sidearms which I have kept ever since. My favorite and dedicated Warframe would have to be Volt... His overwhelming speed was just to much to pass off. I am a considerably competitive player, but I can easily turn that off and play in a very casual manner. So usually the kind of people I play with isn't really an issue. Anyway, that's a little info about me. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Edited by DaihNaht

Hi. I'd like to join, I left my previous clan cause I was the only one that played, never saw anyone else in the clan log in except me :/ I want to join an active clan like yours and from what I've read it seems to be a very good one as well :) hope to see all of you in-game :)

IGN: Insomnic_Nas