Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boundless Storm Clan Now Recruiting! (Top 5 In Tethra Event-Shadow Tier, Complete 4-Storey Dojo, Complete Research, Game Veterans, Alliance System)

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

I'm relatively new to Warframe. I played during the beta but never got very far. I started playing again about a month ago and have managed to fake my way up to Mastery Level 5. I have a handful of weapons to play with and just started working on my second frame -- I started with the Loki, am working on the Rhino and have a just-completed Valkyr. I've noticed that I don't look nearly so flashy as the other Tenno I tend to find with public matchmaking.

I'm interested in finding a group that has active participation in the late PST time zone. Because I have a wife, 2 lovely children and a job I tend to spend no more than a couple hours on at a time and those hour tend to fall between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. PST. I'm a refugee from EVE Online and am looking for the kind of community I left behind (I didn't actually leave them behind, they just don't play Warframe).

I am in the process of selling my house and moving so I don't do voice communications well right now (because of the distribution of hardware and people in my house) but will once everything gets settled. But I'm really tired of playing with randoms who don't communicate at all and being unable to find anyone who's willing to help out as I progress through the map. I think I still need a handful of locations unlocked.

So, am I qualified?

Hope you got your invitation paritybit :-)

I'm also a dad with 2 kids & wife, whom also used to play in the evening, same as you (except I'm from Europa). Recently I've moved to the states (Minnesota). You will properly see me in game sometime next month, once my new desktop have arrived! 

Hope you got your invitation paritybit :-)

I'm also a dad with 2 kids & wife, whom also used to play in the evening, same as you (except I'm from Europa). Recently I've moved to the states (Minnesota). You will properly see me in game sometime next month, once my new desktop have arrived! 

I got it and I'm in. Thanks! 

Look forward to seeing you around when you get your new rig.

• 1 month later...

If you are still recruiting I would like to join ign is BoyTitan. Been playing on and off since obt just now leveling my stuff rank 4. Mag and Rhino are my current frames and I am building a nyx. Latron and Angstrum both potatoed are my current go to weapons.

Edited by BoyTitan

If you are still recruiting I would like to join ign is BoyTitan. Been playing on and off since obt just now leveling my stuff rank 4. Mag and Rhino are my current frames and I am building a nyx. Latron and Angstrum both potatoed are my current go to weapons.

Hi Boy Titan yes we are still open will invite you to clan once I get to log in either tom or on the weekend thanks for expressing your interest in joining Boundless! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. i heard you might be recruting for your dojo. I am a clanless for now, but looking for a dojo to help me have some fun as well as let others have some fun as well. if i happen to grow in the ranks nice, but i usually appear in game at least once a day even if its for a bit to check up on things.

Hey, I'm recently coming back to the game from a long break due to college and stuff so I'm learning the ropes again. Now I'm looking for a clan, and yours looks interesting. Hope you got slots left and consider me a possible member of your clan.

Cheers,

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Dave, I don't know how soon it will be, but if I get to have a room, can I have the spot in the back reserved? :) The one toward the far back of the Member Rooms section? I wanted to put a big room, the Vosen Water Garden. It could be a connector for other rooms, and I (though it has been a while) still have that idea for small squad stuff.

All that aside, I just wanted to know if I could have that spot when I get to that point XD

• 1 month later...

Hey Dave, I don't know how soon it will be, but if I get to have a room, can I have the spot in the back reserved? :) The one toward the far back of the Member Rooms section? I wanted to put a big room, the Vosen Water Garden. It could be a connector for other rooms, and I (though it has been a while) still have that idea for small squad stuff.

All that aside, I just wanted to know if I could have that spot when I get to that point XD

You already have your room right? and more 2 more slots left in Boundless JOIN US TENNO!