Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boundless Storm Clan Now Recruiting! (Top 5 In Tethra Event-Shadow Tier, Complete 4-Storey Dojo, Complete Research, Game Veterans, Alliance System)

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, this is Fr0stByt3, I'm a magistrate (two below leader) with the clan. Dave hasn't been on in a while, but I'm just letting everyone know there are a little over 10 spots available in the clan right now :) If you're interested, place a request in the thread here and send a message to me and Dave (so that he can approve it when he is next available) and I can help you get started with us!

I DO NOT have ABSOLUTE rule as to who gets to stay, but since there are openings I can offer a spot until another higher up says otherwise.

HI Everyone! I play this game for a month and i'm MR 11 almost 12 with almost every frame and best mods. I'd like to get some competitive gameplay with good player in a friendly environment!! I would like to join if possible!

• 2 months later...

What the hell, guys? I've been out for 2 weeks (ok, maybe more, kinda lost count) because of Fallout 4. I return to play The Second Dream (which was sent to us by ye Gods themselves, am I right?) and what do I see? I've been kicked? Come on! Not even a parting letter with a reason in it? 

So, TL;DR ver: Let me back in, dang it! I miss my boys! And girls!

P.S. No, this message is not pathetic.

P.P.S. Okay, maybe it is a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...