Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slowest Update Ever

Kamicowzy

I got the same issue. It seems that it appeared after the Luck of The Lotus update. Currently we have 4 machines here that has Warframe(3 laptops, 1 pc). Only one laptop managed to download the updates while the others keep failing. I now have to copy his "Downloaded" folder to mine in order to update my game. Same ISP here, PLDT

Yes, it started exactly at that update..

Updating using PLDT based on RNG too eh? Guess I'll mine open overnight and see how it goes.

all you have to do is change vpn :D

if you know how to change vpn go do it now

if you dont know ... heres how i did it without downloading any apps or whatever

make sure to logout of steam first

here it goes

1. go to this link http://www.freevpn.cc/account/#.UOpFFG_ryc8

2. scroll down where you see some sore of slider where it says "move slider to unlock"

3. click "get vpn info"

this should get you to a site where an IP, Account, and a Password will be given

Move over to windows

4. click windows button and type vpn. it should give you a result that says "Set up virtual private network (VPN) connection"

this should open up a window titled "Create a VPN connection"

5. there would be 2 text boxes to be filled up. the one at the bottom already filled up with something

copy the IP from the site and paste it on the first text box

6. click next.. and the next window should show you 3 more text boxes with 2 check boxes before the 3rd text box

7. Copy the account which i remembered is vpn123 from the site and paste it to the Username text box

8. Copy the password provided by the site and paste it to the password text box

9. wait a few seconds and u will verify if you are connected

10. start warframe

11. wait update to finish

12. login

13. get dex furis and buy proto excalibur and recolor them

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

*just ignore window thats going to pop out a few minutes.. i think that window is the network creation window

i tried my best to explain guys ... sorry no screen shots.

if you dont know ... heres how i did it without downloading any apps or whatever

here it goes

2. scroll down where you see some sore of slider where it says "move slider to unlock"

3. click "get vpn info"

this should get you to a site where an IP, Account, and a Password will be given

Move over to windows

4. click windows button and type vpn. it should give you a result that says "Set up virtual private network (VPN) connection"

5. there would be 2 text boxes to be filled up. the one at the bottom already filled up with something

6. click next.. and the next window should show you 3 more text boxes with 2 check boxes before the 3rd text box

7. Copy the account which i remembered is vpn123 from the site and paste it to the Username text box

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

*just ignore window thats going to pop out a few minutes.. i think that window is the network creation window

Confirming using VPN works. I used http://www.spotflux.com/. I just downloaded, installed, wait for it to activate, open launcher, finish update, close launcher, close vpn, then play. Happy playing guys! Finally a work around!

here it goes

3. click "get vpn info"

Move over to windows

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

Trying this now... If this works I will love you.

here it goes

3. click "get vpn info"

Move over to windows

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

If this works you have my eternal gratitude

here it goes

3. click "get vpn info"

Move over to windows

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

Thanks SpaceCake06 it work 

Well I'll be darned. It works.

... Well it worked for me anyway. Though, seriously? This was just a 10-20mb update and our ISPs are having a hard time with that? What the heck...

Edit: Oh yes. Thanks for the new guns DE.

Edited by GuardWarg

here it goes

3. click "get vpn info"

Move over to windows

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

You are my hero good sir i love you it worked THE VPN WORKED! You have my gratitude good sir. :D @(*()$ PLDT screwing filipino gamers

here it goes

3. click "get vpn info"

Move over to windows

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

I must admit your advice worked well! thanks to you I am able to play Warframe once more... You saved my Life man ^O^

here it goes

3. click "get vpn info"

Move over to windows

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

Maraming salamat man, thanks to you I can play this game again.

here it goes

3. click "get vpn info"

Move over to windows

10. start warframe

12. login

14. kill grineer

15. go crazy

It started out GREAT!!! But then all hope lost in humanity when download became low again D: