Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slowest Update Ever

Kamicowzy

I'm from the Philippines and i know the internet here is one of the worst but why is it going to the point where the speed is 

100 bytes per second sometimes not even downloading. It's been like this for the past month now and once or twice a week there is this 7MB update that will take 4 hours (sometimes more) I've re installed the game 5 times now because ive read in forums that i just had to re install, same problem and re installing does not solve it. i also tried disabling bulk and aggressive download and it does not work for me. Any fixes that actually work?

I've done that too nothing happens, my isp is PLDT Plan 3000 (8MBPS) and yeah i hope they fix this soon :(

I've done everything replied on my support ticket.

Nothing. Firewall disabled, antivirus uninstalled. Starting to think that servers are getting pick for who they update to.

May I know what ISP you're using?

Looks like PLDT subscibers are having the same issue..

I have the same connection.

i guess pldt sub's just have to deal with this :( maybe the warframe launcher is not the problem, maybe it's our ISP but yeah we cant do anything as of now i guess, we just have to wait it out

i guess pldt sub's just have to deal with this :( maybe the warframe launcher is not the problem, maybe it's our ISP but yeah we cant do anything as of now i guess, we just have to wait it out

Got news, a friend of mine a globe subscriber has the same issue. So I'm guessing the update server has a problem reaching out. Fingers-crossed, I just hope it clears out by tomorrow.

Got news, a friend of mine a globe subscriber has the same issue. So I'm guessing the update server has a problem reaching out. Fingers-crossed, I just hope it clears out by tomorrow.

oh wew xD i thought it was a PLDT problem because if it was it will never get fixed. so now we can confirm that it's the launcher that causes the problem

Yeah, I'm also from the Philippines (PLDT sub) and I've been seeing record lows of 1 byte/second update speeds, as well as being stuck forever at checking for new content. It's irritating as hell. I've reset my router once, verified and redownloaded the steam files once, and even reinstalled the entire game once. Nothing.

Guh, I just want to claim the Dread that's been sitting completed in my foundry since last Friday. I hope if this isn't resolved in before April 2, we can just file a support ticket to claim our Dex Furises once it all clears out.

Yeah, I'm also from the Philippines (PLDT sub) and I've been seeing record lows of 1 byte/second update speeds, as well as being stuck forever at checking for new content. It's irritating as hell. I've reset my router once, verified and redownloaded the steam files once, and even reinstalled the entire game once. Nothing.

Guh, I just want to claim the Dread that's been sitting completed in my foundry since last Friday. I hope if this isn't resolved in before April 2, we can just file a support ticket to claim our Dex Furises once it all clears out.

Same, I just want to claim and buy that proto excal skin.

Yah, think it's PLDT, Garena anounced a connectivity issue in another game regarding PLDT subs. As far as I can tell, pretty much every MMO that doesn't have a local publisher here is affected. I highly doubt this is gonna get fixed on the local end anytime soon as WF doesn't have a local publisher here (Unless IAH can be counted as one).

Welp... time to look for a shop with a Globe sub to get my anniversary shiz...

Edited by GuardWarg

Hmm I guess I'm not alone with this one. I'm from the Philippines too and I could not connect to the game. Either it's the server..or our ISP is picky. I tried other online games that don't have local publishers here like S4 League and it works pretty well. So I'm thinking this maybe a server-side issue..but what I'm really not sure too.

yes... it's the capitalist's fault. I had the same problem for past two weeks, that means even before the rain.

also, it's pointless posting it here since there's nothing DE can do about this matter.

Funny though... I sort of notice the latency issue is only around PH and somewhere in US and EU servers since I can't download anything from the US and London servers of Nexus Mods. (was about to download mods for Skyrim.)

Well, either way hopefully it resolves..if not well..I guess I'll go on a hiatus from warframe and do something else while waiting for things to get better.

We still got about 5 days before those exclusive items go off.. Stupid luck.

I feel like real-life RNG took me down big time.

Why at this crucial time..........

I've frequently had this kind of issue before but i've always solved it by just restarting the launcher.  It has always worked for me UNTIL NOW.  I've already tried EVERYTHING except switching my ISP.

Also i have PLDT connection like most of us here.  I've called my friends and found out that they could patch and play the game just fine.  They use either BAYANTEL or GLOBE broadband.

As a last resort, i'll have to invade one of their houses just to login, buy the proto skin, and claim the anniversary gift and daily reward.

We still got about 5 days before those exclusive items go off.. Stupid luck.

I feel like real-life RNG took me down big time.

Why at this crucial time..........

Hmm well it would be a waste not to get those exclusive items too, but even if I don't get those it isn't my loss. After all, there's a lot more items here that I could never get again since I came just a little bit late to the party. So I'll just stick with what I have and what I can still get..

I got the same issue. It seems that it appeared after the Luck of The Lotus update. Currently we have 4 machines here that has Warframe(3 laptops, 1 pc). Only one laptop managed to download the updates while the others keep failing. I now have to copy his "Downloaded" folder to mine in order to update my game. Same ISP here, PLDT