Theme: Bone/Poison

Type: Solo/Fighter/Support/Tactical

Health: 75 (250 at rank 30)

Power: 75 (225 at rank 30)

Armor: 45

Shield Capacity: 100 (250 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Stamina: 150

Note: these stats are a rough setup and can be altered.

Abilities:

Power 1: Bone Spear- Creates a large spear made entirely of the bone from his right arm and hurls it forward, impaling multiple enemies in a straight line. (25 Energy)

Power 2: Bone Flesh- His very bones protrude out of him and form a protective, spiked armor that will reflect melee damage back at incoming attackers. Against ranged attackers the armor itself will recoil by shooting out a small bone spike. The armor depletes on its own as opposed to against incoming damage. So long as you continue to kill enemies it will feast of their bones and grow, creating a longer duration for the skill. This skill effectively empowers Bone Spear, the stronger the bone armor is, the more enemies killed while this power is in effect, the stronger Bone Spear will become. However, if Bone Flesh should wear off then it will have no increased effect on Bone Spear. (50 Energy)

Power 3: Death Ward- Throws a small bone dagger made from the bones within his hand into a target. On contact the bone dagger infects the bones of the enemy, causing them to expand into a spiked totem. If another enemy comes into contact with the bone totem then they too are infected and will suffer the same fate. This ability can chain, but once infected the enemy becomes a motionless bone totem and the only way to further infect enemies is through them coming into contact with the totem on their own, or being forced into them by other Tenno powers.  (75 Energy)

Power 4: Reaper Toxin- He manipulates the bone marrow of surrounding dead enemies, infecting them with a toxic poison. The poison boils within their bones, turning into an expanding toxic gas that explodes outward. Each corpse is turned into a toxic bomb that instantly effects any enemy caught within the large cloud, causing their shields to quickly drain as they struggle for air. The toxic cloud will stop enemies in their tracks, suffocating them and eating away at their shields as they grip their throats in a panic for clear air, making them perfect targets for allies or for Marrow himself.

Suggested Weapons for This Warframe:

Primary: Javalin: This high powered launcher fires off large arrows, much like javalins, to impale enemies. It is like a mobile version of the Scorpio, the roman ballista.

Secondary: Spectre: This small, mobile weapon fires off several energy spikes in rapid succession that impale enemies.

Melee: Death Seal: With the speed and range of the orthos, and the devastating slash power of the reaper, this polearm weapon unleashes havoc on its enemies. It is a staff with a scythe blade attached to each end (the two blades point in opposite directions).

Name: Marrow

Backstory:

Marrow is an avenger. Having lost many Tenno brethren long ago, he seeks to use the very bones of his enemies against them, and the bones of those fallen.

Marrow is a rare and powerful warframe developed on an unknown planet at an unknown time of origin. It is because of this that his warframe must be researched.

Appearence:

His chasis appears as a rib cage. He wears a large spiked pauldron on his left shoulder.

Blue Prints:

His blue print parts must be researched to acquire. His blueprints can be purchased for (???) credits.

Edited by (PS4)Burake

First power is alright.

Second power is just a crappy Volt's shield + doing mediocre damage to one enemy.

Third power is interesting but I can't imagine it being very practical since you can't really depend on other players to use it wisely. Also, health as a stat is largely useless on most frames.

Four power is just another AOE 'I win' button. Not interesting.

Generally like the ideas but they need more thought behind it. Like the name and theme, though.

problem with bone being the basis of attack is that you would have to produce the bone to use in your attacks, which isn't nearly as easy as making, say, water or fire. or ice. or electricity (arguably the easiest to produce right there). if there would be a frame based on utilizing bone as a medium of offence, all of his bone based powers would have to emanate specifically from himself, as bone is not something you can poof into existence so easily. (ie, grow a bit of bone from himself, break it off, and throw it at a guy.)

as well, the only ability which also doesn't fit the theme, number three, is the only one i like. theres also no point to assigning weapons or stats to a concept as DE will make it as they deem correct to fit the overall scheme of warframe. edit: assuming they use the concept in the first place and not just the "element" type (electricity, ice, waterpirate, fire, bone, etc)

Edited by Retrikaethan

i have decided i like the idea of breaking off long shards of bone and hurling them at people. so here's my edit on your concept element

power 1: produce a sharp spike of bone and hurl it at an enemy, dealing damage and punching through (25 energy)

power 2: produce many small spikes of bone which acts to reduce a percentage of incoming damage for a total of some amount of hp (reduce incoming damage by 30%~ until X damage is prevented, maybe specify damage types like slash, impact or puncture to reduce more or less than others) while also dealing damage to anything that comes into physical contact with you (50 energy)

power 3: produce a long, thin spear of bone, which you can use as a melee weapon or charge attack to throw it at an enemy, snaring them to that spot. the weapon shatters after a set period of time (50 or 75 energy) [to snare, hit the enemy and strike a wall behind them or the force of impalement sends them backwards, forcing the spear protruding from their back into the ground, trapping the enemy to that awkward position without killing them]

power 4: produce many long shards of bone which replaces your current weapon as a thrown weapon for a period of time. the shards thrown slow or snare enemies they strike and explode after a short period of time (similar to stug) regardless of striking an enemy. should fire similarly to the castanas, 2 shots then short reload time, break off other bolts.(ult so 100 energy)

whatdya think? :P

fuckit, ima go make a post of my own for this :D

Edited by Retrikaethan

updated, slight change from Bone theme to Bone/Poison theme. I know Saryn is technically poison/toxin, but the poison aspect is featured mainly in his Ult power (4th power) Let me know what you think. :)

hey rhino banshee and nova all got blast on them

i approve this edit! however for the ult, it ought to not base itself on corpses since thats a pain in the &#!. as for the third, the totems ought to be reactive to a nearing enemy presence, throwing boneshards at them to start the conversion process.

I would think with a bone theme, you'd be extracting them from enemies--probably should have a skill that sets up an aura on him that draws bones out of nearby dead and makes them into a carapace, like a kind of self-feeding variant of iron skin(That is, so long as things are dying, it keeps growing). The #2 should be that instead.

The other powers should then scale with how much bone you've ripped out of enemies, and deplete the iron-skin variant as it goes. The #1 and #3 would feed from it--they'd deplete the built up carapace, but would get more damage feeding from a better carapace.

i approve this edit! however for the ult, it ought to not base itself on corpses since thats a pain in the &#!. as for the third, the totems ought to be reactive to a nearing enemy presence, throwing boneshards at them to start the conversion process.

I thought that at first, but then I figured people would say it too closely resembles Saryn's spore ability as far as chaining. So I figured if the infection spreads through contact then it would make the conversion more challenging but very useful in narrow areas if used properly. That way it is different enough from Saryn's that it's not a general copy of her ability. I do like the idea of shooting off the bone shards though, and it wouldnt require the player to shoot the totem, rather the totem would acknowledge the proximity of other enemies  :)  I think I'll add it as a side edit possibility  :)

I would think with a bone theme, you'd be extracting them from enemies--probably should have a skill that sets up an aura on him that draws bones out of nearby dead and makes them into a carapace, like a kind of self-feeding variant of iron skin(That is, so long as things are dying, it keeps growing). The #2 should be that instead.

The other powers should then scale with how much bone you've ripped out of enemies, and deplete the iron-skin variant as it goes. The #1 and #3 would feed from it--they'd deplete the built up carapace, but would get more damage feeding from a better carapace.

I very much like the idea for the bone armor, the carapace. As for it making the Death Ward stronger, it turns enemies into totems of bone through contact so im not sure how it could effect that skill. However, making the bone spear stronger is a great idea.  :)

I very much like the idea for the bone armor, the carapace. As for it making the Death Ward stronger, it turns enemies into totems of bone through contact so im not sure how it could effect that skill. However, making the bone spear stronger is a great idea.  :)

Well, it has bones protruding from them. The stronger it is, the further they protrude. Very weak, and they're just little nubs on the core. Very strong, and they become huge spines that stretch out several meters from the target.