Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arc Traps Stuck In Ceilling - Unreachable, But It Can Reach Me

Casardis

How to make Arc Traps even more annoying? By making them bug through collision boxes of course!

GER8tau.jpg

By the way I still stand that arc traps should to be consistent with the way previous "traps" worked (cameras and turrets).

Corpus cameras/Drones/Turrets can be destroyed easily with AoE Warframe attacks;

They can be destroyed by AoE weapons like Penta and Ogris without the need of direct impact;

They can be targeted by Sentinels, which makes those little guys even better supports;

They are less dangerous than Arc Traps yet they are all easier to disable.

Why isn't it the case with the Arc Traps? What makes them so special that my Sentinel somehow can't see that it's being zapped by lightning, or that it's somewhat immune to the blast of a rocket launcher unless the missile itself hits it head on?

These aspects feel very "buggy" and shouldn't be a design decision. And now with this (albeit relatively rare) bug, changing how they work, to be affected in the same way as camera, seems even more needed, so we can destroy them even when they're inside a wall where you can't reach them (while they can reach you).

Edited by Casardis

• 2 months later...