Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Session Unavailable

(PSN)Zeylon

Hello Tenno,

We are still working on things on our end, is anyone still experiencing this issue? Has it improved at all over the last few days?

I've played for a few hours on Sunday, and experienced this many times while grinding out the event.

- Groups of 2-4

- Nobody on my FL

- Nobody got invited by me

- Frequent nodes? Don't think so.

- No host migration

It just loads up the next session as normal, then on the load screen it says "session unavailable". Nothing game breaking just annoying. I'm no network engineer, but it seems it might be related to host / client connection. I got this error when I'm host, and I'm not sure if I got it when I wasn't. But most times I got it, looking back, I was host. 

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus

I disinterested read all the comments, but I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing the same as others.

-Any group 2-4

-Same group going from one mission to the next

-No invites

-No friends list

-Haven't been able to do more than one mission with the same group

I've seen this when 4 people play a level and try to play another without somebody leaving.  I doesn't matter if they are on your friends list or not.  Generally, what happens is the load screen comes up and 1 or more players progress bar goes about half way and it just sits until the error pops up.  I've seen this happen without any host migrations.  I'm not positive about the invites, but I believe it doesn't matter.  I think I've seen it with and without invites.  I've been mostly playing the rescue 2.0 on Ceres, but I think I've seen it on other nodes.

Hope this helps!

yup, this describes it exactly. when you try to run a 2nd mission with the same group it hangs and then "session unavailable"

Nothing new for this topic...

- For me this seems to happen on groups 3-4, not when playing with only one other player (friend or random)

- Happens every time when the same group is going on a second mission

- No invites

- No friends list

- Happens everywhere and without host migration

Hopefully there will be a fix soon. Keep up the good work!

I've only been doing two player missions with friends, not seen the problem there

I do get it in three or four player missions which I have been running without any friends in the instance. This can be alert, operation or just a randomly selected starmap node.

I'm not certain but I could almost divide this into

pre-selected party - ok

random lobby party - sometimes not ok

I'll arrange a couple of invite three or four player instances over the next few days and see if it happens in any of those.

One of the newer events on PC required players to build up "stench" to increase difficulty and get points.  Restarting with randoms means you'd often get people who hadn't played the event map before, setting you back to start as far as collective party "stench".  This needs to be fixed before that event is released or the PS4 player-base is collectively screwed.

This still happens. It occurred yesterday with me and two other clan members. We are not on anyone's friends list. It will randomly happen. Sometimes we can get two games together and then it will do this on the third consecutive game. Then it can happen after the first game.

Sometimes, it has even happened to me when running with people in from the Recruit tab. The bad thing, too, is that the host cannot invite others back in as it says "session is full" which makes a lot of us leave our current game just to run it again with the same group.

Has only been happening since the 13.3 update. It was fine before this latest update.

Howdy folks,

A couple of questions if you don't mind:

- Are you seeing this consistently in groups of 4? or can it happen with less than 4?

- When this happens are all players in the lobby on the hosts Warframe friends list?  

- Are any/all players in the lobby invited to the lobby?  

- Are there any nodes/missions that this happens on frequently?

- Are there any Host Migrations that occurred prior to the issue happening?

Thanks

I'm having this problem and it's gotten worse the past few days.

1. It happens with any number of players, 2 or more.

2. It happens with friends or randoms.

3. Doesn't matter, the problem occurs with or without any game invite.

4. It's not related to a particular node or missions but lately it's getting more frequent in dark sector events.

5. Sometimes I get the Host migration message sometimes don't. It stuck in waiting for others players but I could hear that the game started and I can hear being shot at by the enemy. When I finally get into the game I'm already dead with revive or forfeit option on screen. 

I hope they have found this problem and it will be fixed in the next update.  Its terrible trying to farm anything with a group.  You either roll the dice and hope for the best or you have to regroup after each mission.  Perhaps somebody from DE can comment here and let us know the current status of this issue.

Howdy folks,

A couple of questions if you don't mind:

- Are you seeing this consistently in groups of 4? or can it happen with less than 4?

- When this happens are all players in the lobby on the hosts Warframe friends list?  

- Are any/all players in the lobby invited to the lobby?  

- Are there any nodes/missions that this happens on frequently?

- Are there any Host Migrations that occurred prior to the issue happening?

Thanks

Unfortunately have run into this exact issue myself since last update :/

- Groups ranging from 2-4, mostly with at least 3 or on a bad night with just 2 members of the squad. 

- Yes, all players are on host friends list and even same clan if that narrows it down further.

- Yes, all players are generally invited into the lobby

- On and off random missions, hard to say if it narrowed down to a particular node or mission type, generally around the larger scaled ones like survival and or void.

- No host migrations generally happen, and if they do it does not come up with session unavailable 

So in short, constant crashes at least every 3rd or so mission, most nights we can least get a majority of the games done but sometimes that bug does rear its ugly head and thus results in restarting the game again -_-

If they fix that they should put it in next update screen in boldened letters because this already resulted in all players always quitting any group anywhere after 1 run. And yes it will afffect next event because everyone will keep quitting unless you write in boldened text in next update screen that it was broken and is now fixed.

bump I guess...

Any word from DE about this? I'm actually looking forward to the next event. Haven't played as much as I used to, but this event might bring me back for a while, so I'm HOPING this problem wouldn't still be an issue by then. 

Oh well... the PS4 struggle continues I suppose ; )

I disinterested read all the comments, but I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing the same as others.

-Any group 2-4

-Same group going from one mission to the next

-No invites

-No friends list

-Haven't been able to do more than one mission with the same group

Same for me and others I know. It is still happening.

It is now July 5th and this issue is still happening.  It's been happening since the Specters Of Liberty update.  It happens when trying to do more than one consecutive mission with the same squad members.  It doesn't matter if the members are on your friends list or random.  It doesn't matter if they were invited or random joins.  It happens with 2 or more squad members.  It happens at any location we've played, no matter the mission type, on every planet. It happens whether or not you replay the same mission or move to a new location.  You're in a squad, you play a mission.  You go to play the next mission with the same squad members and the loading screen appears.  The loading bars for the squad members start to move across the screen for everybody.  Some folks only get half a loading bar and then the bars just flash, not progressing further.  One person's loading bar will progress all the way. The people who's loading bars only progressed half way get "Session Unavailable" and get booted back to the initial Star Map screen.  The person who's loading bar progressed all the way gets into the mission.  If you subsequently try and join that person in the mission, the game is seeing the session as full and will not let additional people join.

The monotony/continuation of this bug has got many people we know not playing Warframe now because it takes so long to do anything and is frustrating as hell.  We still have the invitation bug as well which has been going on for over 5 months but that one is nowhere near as bad as this one.  We're also getting the blue screen again during missions since the last update.  We've seen it most with Vauban again, it doesn't matter where or what type of mission.  

We see Warframe losing a lot of players to Destiny once it's released and all these unfixed bugs aren't going to help the situation.  We saw them during the Destiny Alpha and we're sure we'll see it again during Destiny Beta.  We've already seen many players leave the game just due to the major bugs not being fixed, unfortunately.

DE, there may be 1.7 million PS4 Tenno registered but the amount still playing is dropping with all these bugs running around in the game.

This should be improved with 13.7 on PS4. 

Your input is needed, Has it improved?  If it is still occurring is there any new information?   

Update still pretty new for some, testing will be a good while to see if this issue has been fixed. Players will update results to you soon.

This should be improved with 13.7 on PS4.

Your input is needed, Has it improved? If it is still occurring is there any new information?

Haven't tried any normal star chart missions yet with the same squad, but the void isn't having any issues. But then again, I don't think I had any issue with the void before.

Will be farming for T4 keys today with some clanmates and will report back with info.

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84