Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To The Beloved End - Now Shadow Teir!

Kurrumitsumi

check our site!

http://thebelovedend.wix.com/thebelovedendclancopy_zps28eec879.pngourgoalscopy_zps6067b4e4.png

I aim to creat a fun and easy gong enviorment for new players which is focusd on showing them the ropes and getting them into the comunity; while at the same time catering to serious players with a fire for solar rail control, i will be taking rails once we have grown enough and making there use more friendly to all players but lowering credit tax and eliminating resource taxes all together.

rules_zpse0da3f43.png

I do not tolerate fighting within the clan between ANY members, if you have a problem please come to me and i will take care of it

i would prefer you keep cursing to a minimum in clan chat as we could have younger members joining

skype is not mandatory but i am always on it when im online and it is a great way to comunicate

members who have been offline for 30 days will be removed unless confirmed prior to leave, if you wish to re join once your active again just re post in here

you must respect the authority of those higer than you

if you need any help just ask, if i dont answer send me a tell and i will reply as soon as i can

rulescopy_zpseb24a827.png

1: Einherjar, the beginning. those chosen to join enter as einherjar where they prove themselves

(no permissions)

2: Asendant, those who prove worthy are given the chance to grow further, and help us grow as well

(invite, host dojo)

3: Arbiter, having shown loyalty and proven helpful to others

(+treasurer, tech)

4: Judge, after great contribution and loyalty, 10p bonus*

(+promote)

5: Dyne, through continually upholding our standards and growing ranks 20P bonus*

(+regulation)

6: Seraph, a rank givin to those i trust like moderaters in my absence 30p bonus*

(+Architecht, tactician)

7: Norn, with every 200 members through a vote by your fellow peers you become a second leader with absolute authority under me

*upon acheving this rank given by me only, and not through annother member with promoting power you will recive a sum of platinum equal to the rank.

|-------------------------------------|

|-----------------------|

|----------|

|----|

|-|

any questions? just ask!

post your join request in this forum please and i will respond as soon as i can!

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

hey there. your clan seems interesting. If I may ask, anything particular you are looking for in a player to join? Like rank, specific weapons or warframes available to use?

nope, i feel that everyone has ther own way of playing, and as long as there having fun and doing there best i accept all players.

that sounds sweet. there are some clans that require a lot in my opinion. For instance, one clan required you to have a prime tenno which at that time was way to hard for me to achieve. definitely interested in your clan though

indeed, and i think thats stupid... but we would love to have you, i can send an invite if you wish

Hey I like the idea of your clan, and I love the Logo, I like to think I'm an active player and a good member of the community always trying to help out newer players, I'll be honest that I generally dislike the Meta but that's whatever, just how I play I guess, anyways I would love to help out and be a member of the community, thank you very much for your time.

Hey I like the idea of your clan, and I love the Logo, I like to think I'm an active player and a good member of the community always trying to help out newer players, I'll be honest that I generally dislike the Meta but that's whatever, just how I play I guess, anyways I would love to help out and be a member of the community, thank you very much for your time.

i would love to have you! i love your post here, its exactly the kind of members im looking for, unfortunatly im having trouble with the login today so ill send an invite as soon as i can, please be patient

^ . ^'''

i made the emblem myself so thanks! also it has been aproved but it wont be up till the next update unfortunatly

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

absolutely :D

some are more active in the wee hours but for the most part theres around 5-6 people on most of the time

hey thanks for the info so me and my friend we are looking for a clan that is more familiy oriented clan than just an oversized marketplace si i hope your clan still have room for 2 more if that is ok with u.

my ign: gungungki

my friend's ign: thereclaimer

hey thanks for the info so me and my friend we are looking for a clan that is more familiy oriented clan than just an oversized marketplace si i hope your clan still have room for 2 more if that is ok with u.

my ign: gungungki

my friend's ign: thereclaimer

indeed we are, ill add you first thing in the morning!