Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To The Beloved End - Now Shadow Teir!

Kurrumitsumi

Hey there,

Relatively new player looking for a home. Y'all look like you might be a good fit, so thought I would inquire. You certainly have a distinctive look, I adore the logo. Excellent work on that. Even if the formatting/capitalization in the second paragraph makes me vaguely twitchy. :p

Let's see, little about myself.. I'm a relatively "hardcore" gamer in the sense that I'll sit online and grind something out for hours on end, whether it be for the guild, a friend, or just something of interest. I come from the more old school train of thought that better you = better guild = better me. Teamwork is incredibly important, and frankly if I wanted to solo I wouldn't be playing an MMO. *grin*

I'm fairly new to Warframe, just Rank 2 once I finish my mission in 7 hours or so. I do have a lot of experience with both MMORPGs, MMOs, and games of similar style. I'm talkative, and really just looking for a place to call my own, work and advance with, and put down roots. I have no problem using Skype or a VOIP server, and if anything find it enhances the experience when you're in a group together hunting things down. That, and it's excellent for coordination. (What can I say, one too many PvP games.. that, and League of Legends.)

Beyond that not sure what to say, although I will admit I can keep odd hours at times. Good to meet y'all, regardless. Safe travels, and hope to hear back.

Hey there,

Relatively new player looking for a home. Y'all look like you might be a good fit, so thought I would inquire. You certainly have a distinctive look, I adore the logo. Excellent work on that. Even if the formatting/capitalization in the second paragraph makes me vaguely twitchy. :p

Let's see, little about myself.. I'm a relatively "hardcore" gamer in the sense that I'll sit online and grind something out for hours on end, whether it be for the guild, a friend, or just something of interest. I come from the more old school train of thought that better you = better guild = better me. Teamwork is incredibly important, and frankly if I wanted to solo I wouldn't be playing an MMO. *grin*

I'm fairly new to Warframe, just Rank 2 once I finish my mission in 7 hours or so. I do have a lot of experience with both MMORPGs, MMOs, and games of similar style. I'm talkative, and really just looking for a place to call my own, work and advance with, and put down roots. I have no problem using Skype or a VOIP server, and if anything find it enhances the experience when you're in a group together hunting things down. That, and it's excellent for coordination. (What can I say, one too many PvP games.. that, and League of Legends.)

Beyond that not sure what to say, although I will admit I can keep odd hours at times. Good to meet y'all, regardless. Safe travels, and hope to hear back.

Welcome! we always have room, though only me and annother member have skype, were still a little rough around the edges but its all coming together and i would be glad to have you.

Sounds like a plan. I always did like getting into the ground floor of a guild, best I could. It's more entertaining when you can help farm for the hall and what not. Dojo in this case, I suppose. Toss me an invite if you like, I'll be around later tonight.

Sounds like a plan. I always did like getting into the ground floor of a guild, best I could. It's more entertaining when you can help farm for the hall and what not. Dojo in this case, I suppose. Toss me an invite if you like, I'll be around later tonight.

yep i already sent the invatation, we do have a larg portion of the dojo complete, and alot of research done but its kinda stopped cause our rail just finished and im working on its defences

Hi, I was curious as to how many more available slots you have. I have 2 other friends. Let me know. Thanks,

and we are currently at 20 out of 30, before we build the next barracks

Ah ok. Could you send an invite to me and my friends? We will have to leave our clan before you send the invite though. I won't be on till 10PM EST. Looking forward to joining you guys if you'll have us =)

Ah ok. Could you send an invite to me and my friends? We will have to leave our clan before you send the invite though. I won't be on till 10PM EST. Looking forward to joining you guys if you'll have us =)

totaly, send me there ign's and ill send them around 10

yep i already sent the invatation, we do have a larg portion of the dojo complete, and alot of research done but its kinda stopped cause our rail just finished and im working on its defences

So I see. *grin* Running around the dojo at the moment, contributed some of the resources I had to stuff I saw that wasn't finished. Not really sure what most of the stuff in here is, so not touching it. :p Is there anything I can do to help with the solar rail defenses?

Also sorry about my internet earlier, not sure what happened to it but it just did -not- want to stay connected to the game chat.

As an aside, do we intend to get our emblem uploaded for the Warframe Badge? Or has it been already?

Edited by Mylakka

So I see. *grin* Running around the dojo at the moment, contributed some of the resources I had to stuff I saw that wasn't finished. Not really sure what most of the stuff in here is, so not touching it. :p Is there anything I can do to help with the solar rail defenses?

Also sorry about my internet earlier, not sure what happened to it but it just did -not- want to stay connected to the game chat.

As an aside, do we intend to get our emblem uploaded for the Warframe Badge? Or has it been already?

it has already been uploaded yes, the emblem that is

and the chat servers have been having some problems lately

Hello im new to this game and pc gaming in general i started a few days ago im a little addicted to this game so im a very active player haha i want to join a clan to play with more people not just randoms that leave after every mission i have a few warframes still figuring out what one id like to use as my main i think hydroid atm as the tentical power is just amazing haha but yeah if theres any room id love to join and learn more about the game and what the pc community is like in general btw i dont have a mic set up atm so can only type but as i use a controller its hard to type and play at the same time due to switching everytime but thats it if you made it to here thanks for reading! haha 

Hello im new to this game and pc gaming in general i started a few days ago im a little addicted to this game so im a very active player haha i want to join a clan to play with more people not just randoms that leave after every mission i have a few warframes still figuring out what one id like to use as my main i think hydroid atm as the tentical power is just amazing haha but yeah if theres any room id love to join and learn more about the game and what the pc community is like in general btw i dont have a mic set up atm so can only type but as i use a controller its hard to type and play at the same time due to switching everytime but thats it if you made it to here thanks for reading! haha 

p.s ign: xIIDARYLIIx

I would be happy to join, as my old clan doesn't really have active people any more. I play for at least a couple hours every day, and would be happy to help out with solar rail stuff or anything else people are doing. My friend AnarchyBlade told me about you guys, and you sound cool.

I would love it if you guys sent an invite.

Thanks!

-Xelazeratul

I would be happy to join, as my old clan doesn't really have active people any more. I play for at least a couple hours every day, and would be happy to help out with solar rail stuff or anything else people are doing. My friend AnarchyBlade told me about you guys, and you sound cool.

I would love it if you guys sent an invite.

Thanks!

-Xelazeratul

awesome! ill send an invite tomorrow morning!