Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To The Beloved End - Now Shadow Teir!

Kurrumitsumi

Hello! I'm looking to join a clan! I've played a bit last December and now back to play the game. I've been playing a bit these days and as I was playing, I found out that to craft a Nikana, I'd need to be in a clan that have it researched.

If you don't mind my reason for joining a clan, I'd love to join yours.

IGN: Tweakxx

Hello! I'm looking to join a clan! I've played a bit last December and now back to play the game. I've been playing a bit these days and as I was playing, I found out that to craft a Nikana, I'd need to be in a clan that have it researched.

If you don't mind my reason for joining a clan, I'd love to join yours.

IGN: Tweakxx

Can I join?

If you have any free spots that is :3

yep sent the invs

hello im interested in joining your clan 

im active most of the week

I'm just looking to have a good time with all of you

thank you 

ign:pixelbomber638

Hi,

Your clan looks dank friend, it looks much better than my previous clan for sure! 

My in-game name is: superfeet411 :) 

i seem to be having login issues, ill try to get one of my members to contact you as soon as i can

Hi there. I was hoping I could get an Invite to your clan?

I've been trying to find a clan which I could call home for a bit now, but all of the ones i've tried out, are either so big you can't speak, or so small that you're always online alone...

Yours seems to be a good fit for what I've been looking for.

I haven't been playing for too long and I'm only a Con-500+/- Rhino, but Im pretty active and am up for anything to advance further.

Hi there. I was hoping I could get an Invite to your clan?

I've been trying to find a clan which I could call home for a bit now, but all of the ones i've tried out, are either so big you can't speak, or so small that you're always online alone...

Yours seems to be a good fit for what I've been looking for.

I haven't been playing for too long and I'm only a Con-500+/- Rhino, but Im pretty active and am up for anything to advance further.

Invite sent, Welcome to the end!

Hi,

Im looking for a socially active clan. If there is a spot available I would like to try yours. I have been playing for a couple months. I generally play support frames and am a very active player.

IGN: Kasteri

Hi,

Im looking for a socially active clan. If there is a spot available I would like to try yours. I have been playing for a couple months. I generally play support frames and am a very active player.

IGN: Kasteri

Invite sent, Welcome to the end!

Yes, i am copy pasting this. You'll have to wait for kurr to get a proper responce

I would be interested in joining if your still recruiting.

IGN: PseudoExis

Hello, most of the players in my previous clan stopped playing, or left for a more active clan. Could I join you guys?

Invites sent, Welcome to The End! (Sorry im late, again. i've been busy)

• 2 weeks later...