Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Disconnect Exploitation.

SoulEchelon

This has probably already been reported at some point, but might as well keep a light on the subject.

Was in Hieracon, supporting the current sector holder. My team reduced the opposing's team down to 0 reserves. Just as the notice popped up, the host disconnected.

It seemed like everything was going to work, but as soon as the screen came back, we got a full "Cannot connect to host" error and we were all kicked out before our win could be counted.

This truly, truly needs to be fixed.

winning on the defending team (assumption) gives no benefits. So this is not necessarily a game breaking bug, because it stills prevents your rail from losing hp right?

It's still a huge bug, especially if you got an epic drop only to find the opposing team is butthurt about losing and disconnects everyone.

And what if I was on the attacking team, and someone on the defending team did this right before we could win?

And also, just had it happen again, only this time the host left just a little too early...ended up resetting our core's damage, thus guaranteeing the win. Either it was karma, or someone just didn't want to see Mission Failed and left not knowing they were the host. I prefer to think the former.

Edited by SoulEchelon