Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bleed Out Mechanic In Conclave

Rakshal

So conclave use to have a good mechanic for going into bleed out. Here is how it went.

You have a teammate and loose all of your HP you go into bleed out. You don't have a teammate and you loose all of your HP, you die without going into bleed out.

Now here is the new mechanic.

Have no teammate and loose all of your HP, you go into bleed out.

This is extremely annoying for two reasons. 

1. It makes rounds unnecessarily long.

2. It rewards players using Undying Will when they have no teammate. Undying Will should only be rewarding you when you have a teammate. I've been cheated out of so many kills due to players just going down while soloing and them just one shotting me with the Marelok.

The bleed out mechanic was fine before and didn't need changing. Don't fix what isn't broken.

I completely agree. 

Why bleedout if there is no teammate to revive you? Just to make the round longer, and have a not deserved chance to kill the other guy while downed.

Because of this change, the Conclave is full of n00bs using Undying Will, it's really annoying when you just killed all your opponents, and then the last guy that should be dead already (Because there is no teammate alive) kill you while downed, and then win because of Undying Will. It's frustrating.

I liked better the way it was before. No Bleedout if it's a 1x1 or if the guy is the last one standing.

Edited by RexSol