Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few (Perhaps Cool?) Ideas For The Dojo

SgtFlex

So, I think perhaps the Dojo could be used more often rather than just going there exclusively and mainly for trades or research. Here's a few ideas I had in mind

-Dojo Arsenal/Foundry/Mod Screen

Basically, while in your dojo, you can do whatever you want, so you can build a foundry in a dojo that is accessible to everyone, but only linked to each person, same goes for every other item

-Navigation Panel

Basically, here you can sit down at a navigation panel and choose whatever planet you wish to go to. Those who wish to join you can sit in adjacent seats and will go to the mission with you. This is a buildable item as well.

-Make all chats available

Currently, I never go to the dojo due to the fact that it makes my recruitment chat tab dissapear, and I need that open to go to tower missions.

-Dojo tasks/help

Basically, here clan leaders (or whoever is given permission) can write tasks on this board to tell their clan members what they want done. Here, it can also state if a player in the dojo is looking for a certain mission

All in all, it's a list of changes that could make it so we don't really have to stay in our liset all the time, but can do all we can on our liset in our dojo as well (well not everything, but a lot).

Thoughts?

Edited by SgtFlex

Target practice/survival/defense/hacking simulation room? (hologram enemies?)

Mastery test practice room (1-15 until 16-17 get their own tests)

More obstacle courses (customizable?)

Larger PvP areas (customizable?)

Docking station for lisets/archwings (sort of like the schemas?)

Archwing travel outside of dojo (space parties 2.0)

More research weapons/labs (syndicate research?)

Old dojo tileset (please?)

Edited by APBladeX