Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Dancer Concept, Nature/plant Based Warframe.

SprinKah

So, I just recently thought of a warframe that I think is a pretty common theme and idea, It's a nature/plant based warframe, DANCER, and I named her SPRYTE (as in sprite), I'm gonna show you guys some stuffs about her, ain't got alot to say right now, here they are:

1) Concept arts:

10393959_402519476562209_791427659055109

535941_402519473228876_22503069657224064

10425157_402519469895543_425724725894654

Too big? Sorry about that, you know I kind of felt a little dissapointed because I could've done so much better using CS6, doesn't mean to brag, my laptop's not very compatible for it so yeah, I used Paint Tool Sai which gave me those, it turned out better than all the other projects I did on SAI, cest' la vie.

2) Powers, skills: (UPDATED, CHECK IT OUT!)

Yeah I got a few, it was fun thinking them through :), But it was hard thinking of dance moves, tenno-ish moves. But I was lucky enough to came up with the names and concepts:

-Power 1: Vengeful Origin 25 energy:

+SPRYTE grows hardened roots under an enemy's feet, that wraps the lower half of that enemy, including his/her hands, making him/her useless in battle for 20s/25s/30s/40s, the roots can be shot down by ranged units, dismantled by melee units, rescuing their comrades. The roots will deal 2/4/5/7 DoT to the enemy when trapped, this skill can also be toggled off by aiming at the occupied one and use the skill (will cost no energy toggling off), the enemy will be stunned for a period time (5s/6s/7s/8s) leaving him/her vulnerable.

-Power 2: Dazing Vines 50 energy

+SPRYTE casts a spell, planting a platform of spiky vines at the spot she aimed at, stunning enemies who walk on it each 2 seconds, sometimes deal PUNCTURE proc or SLASH proc 10/25/30/40 DoT. The platform can be planted on walls, boxes, crates, floors. Size of the platform 5m/7m/9m/11m. It'll come at any shape. (This skill might not need a dance animation)

-Power 3: Swift Swirl 65 energy:

+SPRYTE swirls around creating a buff for her teammates and her, giving bonus damage 1.5x/1.75x/2x/2.5x when doing slides, increasing the range of impact when doing slam attacks (jump attacks), + 2m/4m/6m/8m and plus 15%/25%/35%/45% of dodging enemies' fire. This skill will last 8s/10s/12s/14s

-Power 4: Pit of Redemption 100 energy:

+SPRYTE moves her arms and legs swiftly, flies up into the air and hovers close to the ground ( She still has the capability of moving and fighting ) , creating a 10 diameters hole that pulls out long vines, pulling enemies into the hole, the vines can also destroy flying units or pull them in. The enemies will be devoured but it'll devour one by one, dealing 130/160/190/220 DoT, If the skill expires and there're still enemies remaining, those enemies will recieve a debuff that reduces their accuracy by 10%/15%/20%/30%, some will flee in terror. This skill will last 12s/14s/18s/20s. The enemies will of course be ragdolled if affected by this skill

If any of you guys got another idea, just speak, ok?

3) LORE:

"Before the old war, SPRYTE was once worshipped by the humans of the old republic, she was their goddess of reborn and life, believed to have brought life to earth, but during the war, the vast army of clones of the Grineer, surrounded SPRYTE, the goddess of life in the middle of the vast destruction of the Earth that they caused, seeing no hope, she sacrificed herself for the sake of life of mother Earth, creating the forever sustaining vast forest until this day, SPRYTE was no more, her warframe scattered around the Earth, waiting one day to be discovered and again, bring sanctuary to the ones in-need...."

Maybe a quest to obtain her? Or maybe the lore will be different and SPRYTE can be obtained by defeating a boss, Earth is currently available for a boss (No, Vay Hek doesn't count), maybe in the future....Maybe.

4) Last comments of the creator:

You know, I'm too lazy to redraw the concept arts, I think that I should CHANGE her name AGAIN,  Maybe change her name into something like........Gaya, or Gya or Gaiya (Based on the Primordial Goddess of Earth, Gaia). But what's been done is done, yeah. WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED her as much as I did drawing her and designing her, It took about 3 hours, seperated into 2 days? I didn't quite have alot of time in one day, EH! Again, Hope you guys enjoyed.

Edited by Elvis276

I don't understand, how is she a hybrid of Banshee, Vauban and Volt O.o?

Think of it's abbilities more atttentively.

1)Homing missile that damages enemies. You say it isn't Volt's Shock?

2)Crowd control point-target abbility. Basstile and Vortex in one flask.

3)Speed buff. Basically Volt's Speed whith a bit tweaking.

4)Transformed Banshee's Sounds Quake. Even the description of animations looks relatively close to SQ. The differences though are better geometrical performances(not only ground-bound control), and the abbility trigger(this one is not togglable, it is just Nuke-it-All).

Think of it's abbilities more atttentively.

1)Homing missile that damages enemies. You say it isn't Volt's Shock?

2)Crowd control point-target abbility. Basstile and Vortex in one flask.

3)Speed buff. Basically Volt's Speed whith a bit tweaking.

4)Transformed Banshee's Sounds Quake. Even the description of animations looks relatively close to SQ. The differences though are better geometrical performances(not only ground-bound control), and the abbility trigger(this one is not togglable, it is just Nuke-it-All).

Yeah, kinda think of it, skill 4 is a little OP :/, and yeah, base one your point of views, I think you're quite right, I should rethink this....

I think you could make the second abbility a somewhat like a spiked root wall, which does not blocks projectiles or players from passing, but it stuns enemies when they touch it. The wall itself would have "health" based on power strength, the health will deplete depending on ammount of enemies trapped by it. Oh, it could also deal some moderate slash damage(because thorns are sharp)