Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis Prime Armor Out Of Place On Frames Using New Animations

(PSN)Hollow118

This goes for both Limbo's Animations and Mesa's animations right now, when using using those animations on some of the sleeker Warframes, the armor clips through their legs, or sits completely off the shoulders and chests.

Frames I've seen this on were:

Valkyr

Nova

Nova Prime

Trinity

Oberon

Mag/Mag Prime

Nyx/Nyx Prime

Mirage

Limbo

Banshee

Saryn

Rhino/Rhino Prime

Vauban

Zephyr

EDIT: More frames added. Issue also occurs will ALL armor types when using any Limbo or Mesa stance. Limbo had issues with Mesa stances, and vice versa for Mesa. Normally seen are as follows:

-clipping Greaves (usually off center, at an incorrect angle, or inside the Frames leg)

-clipping Shoulder Plates (common with Limbo stances)

-Floating Shoulder Plates (the plate is COMPLETELY detached from the warframe)

-clipping Chest Plate (Bulker frames experience this, as their chest seems to eat half of the Chestplate)

-Off Centered Chest Plate ( Slender chested frames experience this with Targis Prime, where the chest plate is detached and/or facing more upward than normal, result in an incorrect angle in the positioning)

Possible cause: New Warframe Design Shape doesn't mesh with the old Frames

- our two newest frames have a clothing like design which results in slender appearance and lack of bulk armor to the design. I assume that this being a huge leap in warframe design is causing the incorrect armor placements. (This is apparent on the bulky Warframes, as their armor is much larger than the new frames and thus, armor position isn't set to scale for the bulky frames, causing clipping errors)

Will post pictures when I get the chance.

Edited by (PS4)Hollow118

This goes for both Limbo's Animations and Mesa's animations right now, when using using those animations on some of the sleeker Warframes, the armor clips through their legs, or sits completely off the shoulders and chests.

Frames I've seen this on were:

Valkyr

Nova

Nova Prime

I have yet to test the other Warframes, but clipping occurred with the Mesa Noble and Limbo Noble Animations.

Will post pictures when I get the chance.

Happens to rhino prime too, I think Oberon as well.