Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Am Vespa" - Scooter References Get Old Fast, Mind You

GTG3000

So, my attempt at "I am" for https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/25073-new-warframe-idea-vespa-a-waspbee-themed-warframe-bear-with-me/'>my fanframe

[edit]

Yaaay, entire seven views!

I am Vespa.

My wings flicker, eager to lift me off and throw me at the enemy. Decoy drones and poison spikes prepared to stop anything from interfering. It’s already too late for them to surrender.

The world speeds by as I go. Moving fast and striking hard, I shall let nothing stand in my way. No enemy, no hazard, no barrier shall hold me as I move. The precious moments of freedom as I soar through the air, are mine to savor and store deep in my heart, inside my armour.

No one can take it from me. No one will break in, and if anyone tries, my response will be swift. They play with fire and I shall not let them forget that as the agony paralyzes them for my finishing strike.

I shall let nothing slow me down.

My allies embraced memories, and time took them. I shall not let the fleeting memory cease, not even through the cryosleep. Let it take my past, but I will embraced their.

I shall let nothing escape from me.

The foes come and go, but my memories will prevail. I shall be faster than death I escape. I shall strike harder than time struck me.

I shall make survivors remember, how free I once was.

I am Vespa.

Edited by GTG3000

This is a reply. Ok I'm done........................NOT!

I thought the concept for the frame  itself was good and having an alternate set of ablities was a good choise for those unsatisfied with the first ones.

*claps once (but it is really loud)*

Good job keeping your ideas alive and well.

Good stuff, man!

Thank you ^^!

This is a reply. Ok I'm done........................NOT!

I thought the concept for the frame  itself was good and having an alternate set of ablities was a good choise for those unsatisfied with the first ones.

*claps once (but it is really loud)*

Good job keeping your ideas alive and well.

Thank you. Funny thing - part of the 'alt' powers are ones I intended from the beginning, oh well. Glad you approve.)

DIS IS WHERE THE CARS LIVE! GET YOU ONE!!!

...I am a terrible, terrible Tenno :S

On-topic- great writing, nice to see that even the fanframes can express themselves :D

Well, have you seen the https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/29011-nemesis-the-corpus-engineered-warframe/'>Nemesis suggestion? That guy sure has a way with words. I guess.

Mine is domain of graphomany, as seen here.

Anyway, thanks.)