Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Please forgive me Yui T^T...

And you can answer that with "/r" command

Sorreh, please don't hate me?

(also, lol... Massage you ingame. *takes a bottle with lotion, preparing to do some surprise massaging*)))

Captain_vor.png

Hell no! I'm the only one who massages Yui!

Guys... seriously, if you massage me in game and I don't answer, it's probably in the middle of a bloody wave 17 killing lv45+ Corpus, DO NOT, ASSUME THAT I'M IGNORING your message, I would have answered it if I could! Thank you.

Plus, THIS is getting me extremely frustrated.

Plus, anyone know how to answer PM ingame?

Press T! And use /r to reply to the last person to massage you! I'll send you lots of massages but I'm busy with coursework DX

And you can answer that with "/r" command

Press T! And use /r to reply to the last person to massage you! I'll send you lots of massages but I'm busy with coursework DX

Thankyuuu

I kinda wish they have this front box for typing name when picked pming...

Guys... seriously, if you massage me in game and I don't answer, it's probably in the middle of a bloody wave 17 killing lv45+ Corpus, DO NOT, ASSUME THAT I'M IGNORING your message, I would have answered it if I could! Thank you.

Plus, THIS is getting me extremely frustrated.

Plus, anyone know how to answer PM ingame?

nevermind you can always call on my sister IGN;yulfany123 she has a saryn that dissolves everything and she is a pretty good sniper as well :D

nevermind you can always call on my sister IGN;yulfany123 she has a saryn that dissolves everything and she is a pretty good sniper as well :D

but my sister is usually playing sports with her friends so it's me who usually plays her account but you can also call on me :D

Ohhhhhh so you guys are siblings? Awesome! I do have Yulfany in my list.

you do have bunch of Chargers and Runners and Leapers and Ancients to keep you company *v*

They're so lazy though! I tried to get a charger to play dead but he just ran into a wall!

And the ancients are just copying me! I don't like them >:c

Nobody loves me... ;~; 

They're so lazy though! I tried to get a charger to play dead but he just ran into a wall!

And the ancients are just copying me! I don't like them >:c

Nobody loves me... ;~; 

At least you have someone, eh. Consider yourself lucky.

you do have bunch of Chargers and Runners and Leapers and Ancients to keep you company *v*

So... Did you just tell him to hug a toxic ancient?

Edited by GTG3000

The lack of Banshee is unbearable to me, maybe it's because she is shy ?!

So here is one 4koma idea !

*Stalker invades Banshee & her party, blaming her for Phorid's death (Insert cutesy/crying face Phorid flashback/cameo)*

*Banshee is startled & starts crying, triggering Sonar on Stalker's head*

*Stalker just stands dumbfunded as Banshee assumes Sound Quake's stance to "apologize"*

*Stalker dies/goes wtf as Banshee is invulnerable & the rest of the party alpha strike his head.*

Shortest level 45 stalker invasion I ever had, the poor sod died within less than 3 seconds after spawning.

Anyway, keep up the good work, those comics are amazing.

Edited by GeistHeller

The lack of Banshee is unbearable to me, maybe it's because she is shy ?!

So here is one 4koma idea !

*Stalker invades Banshee & her party, blaming her for Phorid's death (Insert cutesy/crying face Phorid flashback/cameo)*

*Banshee is startled & starts crying, triggering Sonar on Stalker's head*

*Stalker just stands dumbfunded as Banshee assumes Sound Quake's stance to "apologize"*

*Stalker dies/goes wtf as Banshee is invulnerable & the rest of the party alpha strike his head.*

Shortest level 45 stalker invasion I ever had, the poor sod died within less than 3 seconds after spawning.

Anyway, keep up the good work, those comics are amazing.

If Banshee defeated Stalker like that accidentally, imagine how her entrance into the original Orokin went...

If Banshee defeated Stalker like that accidentally, imagine how her entrance into the original Orokin went...

She probably failed the entry test, then "apologized", which forced the other Tennos/Lotus to acknowledge her, or obliterated the "trial" boss/enemies/targets, thus granting her a pass.

She probably failed the entry test, then "apologized", which forced the other Tennos/Lotus to acknowledge her, or obliterated the "trial" boss/enemies/targets, thus granting her a pass.

And with weary eyes and blown back hair the sensei said "Give her the suit and get her the f#%#$ outta 'ere!"

Loki, Volt and Ash  mock Vauban for being slow but they get locked in by a mass amount of Grineer except this time the Grineer are smart enough to shot the control panels so they can't unlock the door.

Vauban does what he does best and blows the door off it's hinges killing the Grineer with the Door projectile.

Cause when in doubt

Loki, Volt and Ash  mock Vauban for being slow but they get locked in by a mass amount of Grineer except this time the Grineer are smart enough to shot the control panels so they can't unlock the door.

Vauban does what he does best and blows the door off it's hinges killing the Grineer with the Door projectile.

Cause when in doubt

Also he should do it with a sailors/ pirate accent. Just because he has only one eye slot and he has that glorious beard.