Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open!] Viorla | Alliance | Emblem | All Research | Voice Chat | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

Hi there ,I would love to join your clan :). I am kinda new to the game ,but i really love it. Please do invite me .

IGN: AlonneKnight01

Sry you are already in a clan, if u wish to join you are going to have to leave your old clan first.

Hi I would realy like to join your clan, because it sounds verry interesting. I am new in this game but I like it. Please think about inviting me to youre clan. Ty 

IGN:SeanExplore

Invite sent, welcome and have fun.

Edited by The66Monkey

We are happy to have lots of new players joining of the game joining the clan.

Since we see an influx of new players during the summer we will try and help you out but make sure to use rescourses like:

The warframe wiki, great to check where rescourses and bp's drop:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

The forum post listing all void drops:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425415-prime-gear-drop-locations/

WFtrading gives you a pointer to the prices of things on the trading chat (prices are not 100% but are in the right ballpark.)

http://wftrading.net/

Also our AFK policy will start taking affect again soon, so be sure to stay active.

See you in game =)

Edited by The66Monkey

Hello everyone, I normally wind up playing support with my Trinity, but I have an ember, Rhino, Nyx, Valkyr, and an Oberon. I'd very much like to join your clan after a friend reccommended it to me. Not that it much matters, but my Master rank is 8.

Invite sent, Mozzy (our glorious leader) is very happy to have another support player.

Invite sent, Mozzy (our glorious leader) is very happy to have another support player.

Haha, yeah having someone else to single handedly carry teams of newbies through Nightmare no shield alerts would be useful ;)

Hi I would realy like to join your clan, because my friend told me about this clan. I am new in this game but I like it.  pls invite me in this clan.i have a Hydroid lvl 20 and volt lvl 16 .i would really like to join your clan

IGN:Todesdestiny

Hi I would realy like to join your clan, because my friend told me about this clan. I am new in this game but I like it.  pls invite me in this clan.i have a Hydroid lvl 20 and volt lvl 16 .i would really like to join your clan

IGN:Todesdestiny

invite sent , welcome and have fun.

Edited by The66Monkey

• 2 weeks later...